BONUS: The Happily Ever After

*Remember Bonus Chapters Are Draft Chapters For Wattpad Only*

[Pierce POV]

"Three, two, one....GO!"

I shout, starting off the race and stroll with my little Clara on her scooter while Alejandro runs beside Tae Tae, making sure he doesn't fall off his bike.

"Faster Daddy! We're gonna lose!" Clara yells at me like I can control how fast her little legs hit the pavement.

"It's okay baby girl. We can beat them someday." I reassure her as Ali and Tae cross the set finish line while I walk past the midway point with my little Clara. She was trying so hard while Ali and Tae were giving each other their special little fist bump and I roll my eyes.

"Hold on tight sweetheart," I tell Clara and she looks up at me with those sweet turquoise eyes with tiny flecks of gray, her wavy brown hair tied back in a neat french braid, and little freckles were starting to appear on her cheeks.

"Okay, Daddy!" I hold the little bar of her scooter and run forward.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Tae calls us out but Clara squeals without a care in the world. We cross the little finish line and I let go as she rushes past her brother who has to catch up. Ali and I laugh at their little scene and he leans against me with his head resting on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around him and hold him close.

 I wrap my arm around him and hold him close

***

[Mika POV]

[Mika POV]

"Ung..."

I groan as I feel buried alive in paperwork for a big case coming up tomorrow. I sigh and look at the time. It was around eleven and by the looks of my desk, it was going to be a long night.

I walk out of my law firm onto the street of Downtown Bridgeport. The cold breeze whipping past me as I zip up my sweater. There's nothing more lonely than walking on a crowded street in the middle of Downtown Bridgeport with everyone shoving past you as if you don't exist.

I sigh as I walk into the old coffee shop where I use to work before I became a lawyer. The same place where I met Pierce. I almost didn't want to go in just because of that fact alone, but forced myself since I was so exhausted and it was the only one open at this hour.

Besides I wanted to see my replacement.

Gavin gives me a wave as he leaves for the night and I give him a small smile while walking up to the counter.

I could hear someone scuffling under the counter and tried to peek over to see who it was.

"Hello?"

I call out and whoever it is, tries to stand but slams their head against the bottom of the counter. When they pick their head up a beautiful guy rubs the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?" I ask and he nods his head. 

"Ah, I'm fine. A little head trauma never killed anyone." He coughs and smiled at me.

"What can I get for you tonight?"

He was so beautiful I found myself staring just a little too long.

"Ah, sorry I'm exhausted. Just a Caramel Macchiato..."

[Luccia POV]

I stand at the terminal awaiting my flight, sighing as my foot taps against the tile floor uncontrollably. My heels clicking together as I look up at my terminal number.

Nervous and still waiting to board, I look down at my phone to see my informant had sent me a picture and look down.

It was of Pierce and his small family in the park. He was holding my ex-husband close in a loving romantic way, not a close friend way. Taehyung was riding circles around them with a little girl. I zoom into the picture to see her. It was our little girl. She was looking straight at the camera as if she knew about the picture and my heart skips a beat. But I gently caress the screen with my index finger.

"Don't worry baby girl. I will see you again."

I whisper under my breath as they call our flight.

"Flight 432 to Nice, France is now Boarding."