24: Without Consent

Flashback

(3rd Person POV)

"Pierce! Come drink with me!"

Luccia grabs hold of her best friends arm but playfully wiggles out of her grip.

"Ah Lulu you know I don't drink," He politely tries to excuse myself from the situation but she only grabs hold of him again and tightens her grip.

"Come on, Ali is out for the weekend with his friends and I'm here all alone! You're my only friend." She gives Pierce these huge puppy eyes and he rolls his eyes.

"It's not my fault you don't have any friends," He says back and she scoffs.

"Bitch, how dare you! I can make tons of friends, I'm just too lazy to do so tonight," She huffs.

"I'm getting married tomorrow! Think of it as bachelorette party but just the two of us. You're getting married too aren't you?" She whines as he cuts the thorns off a rose.

"Fine,"

***

A drink or two in and Luccia was pouring hers down the sink. She needed to be sober for the stunt she was about to pull and thumbs the small packet in her purse.

"Mika and I almost had a baby, but we lost it." Pierce sighs. Since he never lays a finger on alcohol he had turned himself into a lightweight and was spilling all his deepest secrets.

"I could have your baby for you," she offers as she pretends to take a sip. Watching him like a predator watches their prey. She realized he wasn't drunk enough when he gave her a look of disgust.

"Ew, that's not right. Besides, aren't you marrying that fucktard Alejandro tomorrow? And I thought you hated children with a burning passion?" He asks as he takes another sip. He had a point there.

"You're right I do hate children, but I would have it and give it to you so why does it matter," she says, ignoring the Alejandro part and Pierce shakes his head. She prepares the next glass, turning her back on pierce as she pours the tiny packet of dissolving crystals into the brown liquid.

"Haha, that would be cheating though and I could never ever do that to my sweet Mika," He sighs and she hands him what would be his last drink. Devouring his body in her mind as he took a few sips before puting it down. He looked like a perfect god with his styled dark brown hair and light gray eyes that could pierce straight through your soul. I guess that's why his name is so fitting. His sexy muscles were peeking through his tight shirt and he was just all around gorgeous.

Sure, Alejandro was beautiful, but before she got married she always wanted to know what it would be like to fuck a Grayson.

Without thinking twice she kisses his lips as he goes on about Mika, but he doesn't kiss back, nor does he hold her close like she wanted him too. When she pulls away those beautiful gray pools held no lust or desire only confusion.

"Luccia, what the fuck are you doing?" He asks and she pulls back.

"Come on Pierce, you know you've always wanted me," she whispers and he raises an eyebrow.

"There was a time that I did, but I think that time has passed," he says and gently pushes her off him before going to stand.

"No one says no to me, Pierce," Luccia says as she takes his place in the small wire chair. Watching him humorously try to make his way to the door, only to stumble and fall flat on his ass.

"Lulu...I feel so weird...what...What have you..."

and with that, he crumples to the floor.

Just barely conscience.

***

"Unnng.....Fuck me..."

Pierce groans as he wakes up the next morning and blinks a few times at the blinding light coming into the unfamiliar window. He tries to look around the room to see where the fuck he was.

Only to find Lulu beside me,
in her bed,
naked.

His heart stops and he looks down only to realize his clothes had magically disappeared too.

"No...no...no." He moans as he rubs the bridge of his nose with a pounding headache. Luccia groans and sees him, then suddenly sits up alert.

"Pierce!" She gasps and claps her hands over her mouth in horror.

"Luccia?" I raise an eyebrow and she looks me over, then lays back down staring at the ceiling.

"Oh my god, What... has just...happened? " She gasps out and Pierce tries to remember what all that he could but it was just a very fuzzy blur. The only thing he could think of is this being the reason why he doesn't drink.

"You know as much as me." He groans, wanting my head to stop pounding against the walls of his skull.

"Maybe we didn't do anything. Maybe we just cuddled without clothes on. I honestly don't think I'd have sex with you even if we were drunk," He suggests, trying to make himself feel better when he felt like shit from the hangover and in a state of shock from what he could have possibly just done.

"No...from how my body feels right now, I'm 99% sure we had sex last night... aggressively." She chuckles with a small smirk and he cries out, flipping over and falling off the bed face down, screaming into the floorboards.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up." he groans as he bangs his head against the floor like a basketball. Lulu peers down from the bed with mild amusement.

"Pierce, We're taking this to the grave you hear me," She threatens and he agrees with a nod, which was all he could manage at the moment.

"You have a such a cute butt by the way." she pokes him with her foot as she gets up and he tries to reassemble himself.

Was it really cheating if you couldn't remember it?