Episode 20- Snow White's Serial killer PART II

[Zed]

I'm exhausted, hungry and pissed.

Brian was talking for the whole two hours straight and Abby was laughing as hard as she could, Shit, I would rather get stuck with Nate, Zoki and Vaughn than to spend an hour with these two.

I just don't get why I was the one who will babysit these two, I mean, this was supposed to be Vaughn's task since he's the motherly figure for the three of us.

"So ayon na nga, sinabi ko sa kanya bla~ bla~ bla~ Ang gwapo nya bla~ bla~ bla~"

I didn't even understand the topic, I think it's about a guy with a fang and a mortal girlfriend or something, I even heard the word vampire and wolf and love etc.

I asked the three of them to gather information about the hotel where the party was held,  Nate will find information that could be useful to the investigation, I trust Nate and Zoki to do this kind of stuff but I don't think Vaughn could handle it

I told him to leave the two at work but he refused saying "Baka magpatayan ang dalawang yan" then he run away with them.

Vaughn was right, Zoki would probably kill Nate if Vaughn's not around, I can't blame Zoki for having a murderous thoughts against Nate, I mean, who wouldn't kill Nate? His sarcasm and sharp tongue could be his VIP ticket to hell.

Though I must admit that the guy is reliable in everything, specially when it comes to tracking and hacking, with him we could easily gained and destroyed information within a second, he has access to everything including the black market, now I'm starting to wonder why the Intelligence didn't recruit him. Because of his rude personality perhaps?

"Zedrick ba't ang tahimik mo dyan? Nag-aalala ka ba sa mga kasama mo?" she asked while settling beside me in the couch.

"Nope, I was just thinking"

She smiled, I missed that smile "Okay, magsalita ka rin paminsan-minsan, baka mapanis laway mo dyan sige ka"

Abby and I grew up together, she's my friend ever since in kindergarten, when we were in middle school I was forced to leave the country to study abroad, I was chosen to be one of the newly recruited agent in the CIA where I was trained together with Jeovani, we were on the same age and same reasoning level as to what my senior says.

My phone beeps, I receive a text message from Inspector Brealey 'may ipapakita ako sa inyong apat, pumunta kayo sa station'

tumayo na ako at tumingin kela Abby at Brian, both of them were playing with Snow, I could leave them for awhile.

I grab my jacket and wallet, the two of them looked up and stare at me with confusion "Stay here, don't go outside understand?"

though puzzled, the two of them nod in sync, Abby walk with me to the door "mag iingat ka ha" she said

"yeah, remember to close the door after I leave, under any circumstances DON'T open the door unless it was me, Nate, Zoki or Vaughn"

She nodded and closed the door, It was Vaughn's idea to take extra precaution, he said the serial killer could be watching us and that there's a certain possibility that the killer would take actions against our investigation.

The bug that we found in Vaughn desk would suggest that a powerful person was keeping an eye on us four, and that person could be Aston, but it's a bit odd.

why would Aston help the serial killer?

Sinalubong ako ni Inspector Brealey as soon as I walk inside the police station, officer Garcia and Detective Catherine were trailing behind us "hindi ko alam kong magugulat ka sa makikita mo" Inspector Brealey said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.