Episode 39: Forgotten Warning. Tears.

[Nate]

I saw Vaughn and Zed on the monitor of my laptop, damn it, my hands are trembling I can't pinch a key easily.

okay Nate, kalma, walang mangyayari sa inyo kung uunahin mo 'yong punyetang kaba mo.

I raise my hand, fuck it, it's still shaking.

I heard gunshots coming from the monitor. The two encountered 2 mens, thankfully Zed knows how to use his gun and have an outstanding accuracy. If something happened to Vaughn we'll die on hunger.

"Nate, tawagan mo ang mga pulis" Vaughn whisper as they hid behind the huge wall.

I tried dialing but for Pete's sake "I have no fucking reception, some fucktard probably put up a fucking device to block some fuckit signals and freakin' disabled the networks! damn it!"

how to hell are we going to notify the authorities?! Fuck it, if we stayed for an hour like this we'll be dead! If we run outside we'll be dead! If Zoki won't have his coffee we'll be dead! If Justine Bieber popped up I'll be fucking dead!.

biglang bumukas nang malakas ang pinto, nakita ko sa labas ang dalawang lalaking may baril, napasigaw nalang ako dahil sa gulat "Nate! Nate anong nangyayari dyan?!" alalang tanong ni Vaughn.

I sprang and raise my arms up "I surrender, I surrender! Don't shoot!" Pag ako pinatay nila papatayin ko sila. The two armed men nod at each other then one of the men drop his weapon

I thought everything would be fine but suddenly, Zoki jumped out of nowhere and tackle one of the guy to the ground, the other guy was bewildered before he could snap back Zoki successfully knock the consciousness out one of the guy and then swiftly shoot the other guy twice on the head. Blood spurted out from the body it sprayed on the wall, the floor and on Zoki's metallica shirt.

did I just, did I just witnessed a murder? I had terrible time digesting what just happened, for a whole minute my whole body was trembling in fear, fear of death, fear of the guy I considered as a family.

I already knew Zoki's a brutal guy but the thought that he could easily kill a guy in front of me never crossed my mind.

"Nate! Nate give us some fucking direction! I'm running out of ammo" I snap back, fuck it Nate get yourself together! Everyone's counting on you.

I slap my face twice, Zoki had hid the bodies somewhere out of sight, Vaughn, Zoki and Zed were risking their lives outside I need to, at least be considerate.

my sweat's dripping from my forehead, I tried so hard not to tremble my fingers and began rattling the keyboard. A couple of code and command then a whole angle of camera footage popped on the monitor.

"Okay listen, are you at the second floor building?"

I heard them panting on the other line, the door swung open and Zoki with his bloody shirt entered.

"Yeah, second floor on the west wing side, there's a bunch of idiots outside" his voice is now calm.

I took out my netbook and put it beside the laptop, I took my tablet as well as my phone, I have four gadget now, tried to view the blueprint on my netbook and continued scanning the cctv for possible clear routes. "can you go up at the fourth floor west side? They didn't have more mens from there, the second and first floor are loaded with armed mens, I can't see any guards-"

"They probably knocked out or else dead somewhere" he said

I nod "probably, now move, more armed mens are coming that way"

I saw them barely on the monitor, thank god they're still okay, for now.

"How are them?" Zoki queered, I took a defensive twich but he didn't seems to notice.