Episode 28- The Game Part III (Decoded)

[Nate]

It's already one in the afternoon and Vaughn and I were just staring at the series of numbers on my phone screen, Zed was nowhere maybe he just got out to pee, Zoki was sleeping at the nearby bench and Vaughn was reading the numbers repeatedly.

"WAAAH! BAKIT HINDI KO ITO MAINTINDIHAN!" I was startled when Vaughn burst out, scratching his head while screaming simultaneously.

Zoki raised his head when he heard Vaughn screamed, after a moment of staring at the sorrounding he lay down at the bench again, the people around us was staring at us, specially to Vaughn and Zoki, well what do you expect? people don't usually paid attention to cute ones like me

"Nate wala ka bang alam kung anong ibig sabihin ng mga numbers na ito?" tanong ni Vaughn sakin habang naka sandal sa upuan.

I shrugged and pushed up my glasses, I wasn't really paying much more attention at the code anymore like HELL? I'm not into that kind of stuffs, we're called the part time detectives but that doesn't mean that we could crack this kinds of codes, though I'm sure Zed could crack this shitty code.

I'm gonna kicked that Bloody piece of shite in the arse, curse that bloody Cyanide.

"Hoy Nate nakikinig ka ba?" Vaughn snapped. I nod while continously tapping my fingers at the bench, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS ZED?! Did he got swallowed by the fucking toilet bowl?!

"Bakit ang tagal ni Zed? Ano kayang nangyari sa isang yun?"

"Mukha bang alam ko kung nasaan ang lalaking 'yon Vaughn?" I barked at him, he looked startled but he smilled toothly while running his hand to my messy hair.

"Highblood ka na naman, kaya ka hindi natangkad eh"

"HAH! What's that supposed to mean?!" I growl

I was cussing Zed when he suddenly showed up wearing that ugly smug face while munching a fucking burger, he's so selfish.

"Food?" I heard Zoki gasped, basta pagkain talaga masyadong alerto ang lalaking to.

"What the hell Zed, bakit isa lang ang binili mo? hindi mo lang man kami binilhan?!" I Squawked

Zed just stare at us boringly, Zoki was stading in front of him, staring intently at his burger, I could see his mouth watered everytime Zed took a teasing bite at his burger. BWISIT! MASAMID SANA SYA!

"Here" Zed throw the plastic his holding, and because Zoki was so swift he manage to grab the plastic within a split second. "FOOD!" sigaw nya nang mabuksan na nya ang plastic, tsss mukhang bata.

"Wow! binili mo 'to Zed?!" Vaughn exclaimed.

"hindi Vaughn, ninakaw nya sa Angel's burger, buy one take one lang 'to nagtitipid ka naman masyado Zed--Aw bakit mo naman ako binatukan Vaughn?!"

"Ang dami mo kasing reklamo magpasalamat ka nalang sinaniban ng kabaitan si Zed at binili tayo ng pagkain" Vaughn lectured me like a Mom, well, he's really my other Mom.

"hindi mo na naman kailangang maging brutal" reklamo ko

Vaughn ignored me, 'kay

"dito lang kayo bibili lang ako ng maiinom"

Vaughn stood up and run at the nearest store, Zed resume at his seat and finished his burger "how's the code?"

"Ganoon parin, sakit parin sa ulo" tsk, what did he expect? we could magically cracked the code that easy?

"tsss. You are getting overly dramatic, the hint says you know the first right?"

"thank you for the compliment lil' bastard, I guess so, the number is written in binary, known as the language of computer"