Episode 52- THE FINAL PROBLEM

[Jeovani]

Everyone was there when the process of medical identification was being done, Abby and her friend Scythe can't bear to look at the burnt figure as the white cloth was being unrolled.

Vaughn tear up when he noticed the chain bracelet on the hand of the carcass, it was fairly identical on the bracelet the three of them was wearing.

"Jesus H Christ" Nate said in horror.

mabilis ang processo pero bukas pa makukuha ang result.

as we were waiting at the morgue I receive a call from a police officer named Garcia.

"Aston Ludger Flitzbieg ingested pottasium cyanide pill while in being interrogated, the medical examiner said he is dead, kasulukayan syang dinadala sa hospital nanjan na sya maya maya"

spies do this when they're caught, this is expected.

"may sulat pala syang iniwan. Sabi sa sulat 'This isn't the end of the game, yet. Selenium' yon ang nakalagay sa sulat"

He wasn't Cyanide?!

[Cyanide]

this is so boring, he always says he isn't a hero yet in the end he did a heroic deed.

Too bad Aston died I had loads of fun using him as a decoy and I must say, I am annoyed by losing the game and losing an obedient pet.

I was flipping the page of the book I am reading, the result of the medical examination was out and it was certainly Zedrick and the result annoyed me to hell knowing I can't get back at the game I lost. I can vent my frustration at his friends but I knew it would be boring without Zed. I admit that Zedrick is my only intellectual equal and now that he is gone I won't get the pleasure of playing a tactical game with others, even with Jeovani, Zoki is smart and sharp but he just wouldn't care.

"Would you quit whining and stop pouting for heaven's sake!" Botulinum raised his hands in frustration.

"But whhhhhy would he kill himself? I wasn't done with our games!" I give him a pouting face, he starts pulling his hair and his glasses almost fell.

Hemlock was licking her lollipop while watching we bare bears "He could be alive, poor Serenium though"

"Could be, but I was there when the medical examiner do his job, plus we have a person at the lab, so yeah, I doubt it" but I am still considering the idea, though still skeptical about it.

I closed the book and throw it at Botulinum

"The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes" he said out loud

I was fiddling my toes thinking about what kind of terror will I do to cure my boredom.

should I start a mass murder? School shooting? How about a prison break?

"Let me guess, your favourite part of this book is--"

"The final problem, when Sherlock and Moriarty had a combat fight and fell on the Reichenbact Falls" I squel in excitement.

in that part the detective survive the criminal mastermind died, this our part the detective fell on his demise while the criminal mastermind still lives.

I am still breathing, now that my equal is gone? Who's gonna stop me.

I was arouse by the thought, dammit, who said good people always win?