Episode 25- Let's play

[Zed]

I was staring at the ceiling, then my eyes drifted to the red threads covering almost half of the brown wall, It has been 3 years since I first recieved the letter from the higher up, but untill now nothing has change, I still didn't have an answer to their questions.

"Zedrick Chesler McGuillon. Are still with me?"

I blinked twice then looked at Jeovani, right, I spaced out again

"So, are you going to stay there?"

"Yeah, I guess"

I saw him grin and rolled the spoon at his finger "I never thought you'd get closed to other human being aside from myself, say, you learned to liked them don't you?"

"tss. Stop spouting nonsense, I'm just here because of Cyanide"

he took a sip at his coffee "Hmm? If you say so. I already checked the profile of Clifford Archangel, if he is really Hemlock, we could sqeeze information from him about Cyanide"

"If he decided to talk, besides, we never saw him, I'm sure the organization already know what happened"

he nooded, he put three cubes of sugar in his coffee and one cube of candy "You put too many sugars" I commented

he raised his eyebrow "since when did you started to concern about my sugar intake? You sounded so motherly, why is that?"

I sigh while clossing my eyes, he always gives me a headache, yet he became my closest friend.

"Jeovani, Haven't I told you to give me my gun back?"

"Zedrick, you know gun possession is prohibited in your country, for God's sake, do you want to be arrested for illegal possession of firearms?" he said.

I rolled my eyes "Don't be such a grandpa, you know the police can't arrest me"

"Zedrick, for the last time, you surrendered your badge haven't you? You're not in America, you are not in position to have the authority against the police. Have you forgotten that fact?"

Oh right, I forgot. I'm not an agent anymore, I'm not a member of a special taskforce.

"tell you what, I already modified some stuffs for you and for your three friends, it should be done, say,  tomorrow. One of our agent were going to stay with you in the Philippines"

"wait, WHAT!?" I asked, bewildered

that bullshit

"Jeovani you can't just send an agent to stay with us!"

he put his cup down like a queen, tss, this guy is full of drama "tone down your voice Zedrick, I'm still older than you"

"for one day"

"Yeah whatever, this agent infiltrated the organization and she manage to have a list of the top 15 founders of the orgnization, when the organization found out that she's a spy they're now after her head. She's not safe in America nor in Germany, the safest place for her would be in the Philippines, with you"

"Philippines isn't safe, have you forgotten that Cyanide is here?"

"Don't worry, we have a plan"

"She'd be bringing your stuffs, Oh and I saw your face at the TV this morning, you and that small guy looked horrible, I told you to comb your hair" He let off a annoying laugh, the one that would annoy the hell out of me.

"She'll be coming this afternoon, 3pm to be exact, be sure to bring a towel with you" then he turned off the call.

I jumped at my bed and lay there for a minute.

after another minute a loud noise pique my interest, I rolled at my back when the loud noise was followed by a loud thud at the floor.

"Kakain na raw" Zoki's annoying voice filled the room, God! bakit ba kailangan nyang wasakin ang pinto ng kwarto ko sa tuwing nag-aaya syang kumain?

"Zoki? Sinipa mo na naman ba ang pinto ng kwarto ni Zed!?" tanong ni Vaughn,

"Zed? Zed mag breakfast na tayo, kung hindi ka babangon dyan baka ikaw naman ang masipa ni Zoki" he said while tapping my back

"Tss"

Vaughn was gigling behind me while Zoki was humming a children's song, Nate was sitting at the table playing with his phone

"Ang tagal nyo naman"

"Eh kasi si Zed ang tagal gumising"

after breakfast Brian, Abby and Scythe enter the dorm "Sabay na tayong pumasok" Vaughn said while smiling, this guy is always smiling.

as we reached the school, Nate and I barged in his brother's office

"give me Clifford Archangel's information"

Principal Nick handed me a white folder "Alam nyo bang bawal itong ginagawa nyo?"

Nate and I didn't utter a reply, answering him is just a waste of time.

"Tsk, kayong dalawa talaga hindi kayo marunong gumalang"

"Vaughn? anong ginagawa nyo dito?"

"Nagugutom daw si Zoki, kailangan nya ng kape" Vaughn answered while taking a peak at the folder I'm holding

"Ano yan?"

"Clifford's profile"

he nodded, he walked at the table and started to make a coffee for Zoki,

Zoki was leaning at the wall and Nate was busy checking if Clifford's profile is genuine.

After a minute my phone starts vibrating, I took out my phone and stare at it 'Unregestered number' I have a bad feeling about the caller

I raised my phone "hello?"

"Hello,  Zedrick"

two words, that two words gives chills all over my body. There's only one person who could make me feel like this, one person, the one who ordered to eliminate my people.

"Cyanide"

"How are you Zedrick?" his voice was a combination of a child and an old man voice, he's using voice changer, THIS BASTARD.

I clinched my fist harder, until I felt the pain building at my palm.

Nate started typing at his laptop

"Oh Zedrick, tell your friend Nathaniel to stop moving, you don't want another explosion, aren't you Zedrick?"

"Botulinum, It's Botulinum, He's probably with Botulinum" Nate stopped moving, he turned off his laptop, unplug the power source and disabled the battery.

"What do you wan't?"

"Let's play"