Episode 50- END GAME: TACTICAL

[Zed]

as the two of them rushed outside through the backdoor Zoki emerged from his room. What the hell?!

"Why are you still here?!" I barked at his flabbergasted face.

"Is it a heinous crime to take a piss?" He said in a matter of fact.

"well, what are you staring at? They were on our way! Move it coffee lad!"

He took a candy and open the wrapper slowly. Oh God! Can I just- just kick him out? Just one kick will be fine. His presence is irritating alone and then I got to see his face, EVERY FREAKIN DAY! Frustrating.

"Go! For Gods sake! Vaughn and Nate wouldn't make it alive by themselves" I run my hand on my hair. I am clearly panicking, I saw five cars tailing their car and those dudes have big guns. They will outnumber them with heads and ammunition.

I took refuges on the couch, my head hurts. Zoki was already out, with Zoki on their back I can now conclude that they'll be okay. Now that I don't have to think about them, my mind can only focus on Cyanide and Cyanide alone.

this will gonna be the tactical part of the game, if only Cyanide was less intelligent than he is, he will be trapped in here. But sadly he is not dumb, he's smart. I need to think of a plan above another plan with another plan.

I expected it to be this calculative. It's Cyanide we're talking about anyway. 

I heard a heavy steps on the door way, the steps were getting closer and closer until the person who owned the steps stopped walking and stare straight at me

"Well hello there Zedrick, fancy meeting you here. isn't it fate?" he said while grinning maniacally. Hell! Every time I met him I just want to whack him out with a baseball bat.

"Ill fate that is" I said returning the grin.

the anger building inside me was poisonous, a perfect description of this guy sitting in front of me. I want to wipe the grin off from his face by punching it hard real quick. But there's a right time for violence and a time for mind games. This, now is time for mind game, I am facing an 18 years old half American cold blooded consulting master criminal who killed all my men. Any  emotion can affect my decision, anger is an emotion and it can render my analytical equilibrium. I should be calm as always.

I took a deep breathe

"Tea?" I offer, resisting the urge to slit his neck.  

He decline by waving his hands on me, dramatically "This place is fantastic"

I took a sip on my coffee while staring blankly at the criminal mastermind in front of me. If I personally didn't know him, I would say he's a warm yet distant guy like Nate, but that's the fascinating thing about psychopaths, they look like ordinary people yet they're not. Psychopaths play with emotions, they will make you question your sanity, psychopaths play with your life. 

Aston is the most terrifying psychopath I know, he is nasty and manipulative enough to secure a tight spot on a criminal organization. Orchestrated enough terror to fear him.

"Jeovani made me bought this place" I said calmly.

he played with his fingertips while staring at the ceiling, recalling his last encounter with my friend "Jeovani. That sharp little friend of yours. I personally like him, in fact I badly wants to cuddle him tight where I might twist his neck"