1.|Sehun

September 1st 2015

If you could imagine. A beautiful morning with birds chirping, the gentle breeze moving through the air. 

Yeah, it was one of those days.

I was making my way down the road towards my bus stop.

Oh! If you didn't already know. I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun. Son of Oh Empire. I'm also 18 years old, attending my last year of high school.

So there was me, standing at the bus stop, you know minding my own business and listening to music. Then another person came and stood next to me.

And with my curiously, I slowly looked over to her to see she was looking back at me too. 

She had nice, dark brown hair. It was long and silky. Her skin was pearly white. The two of us just slightly bowed at each other and went back to doing our own thing. Within a few minutes the bus came, I walked in first, with the girl following behind me.

There was only 1 seat left, and I didn't wanna be rude, or not a gentlemen. So I moved to the side and let the girl take that seat. But she didn't.

I used my right hand to take out one of the earbuds.

"Hey. Do you want that seat?"

She also took out one of her earbuds and looked at me.

"Pardon?"

"I said. Do you want to take that seat?"

She smiled warmly at me and shook her head. 

"It's fine. Some people need it more than me." She said pointing at the elderly women walking to the seat, then sitting down. 

My mouth made an 'O' shape and nodded.

"But thank you for asking." With that remark. She pushed in her earbuds again, and so did I.

For some reason I smiled at how kind and caring she was. Some girls would have taken that seat the moment they got on the bus. But she is different.

The bus stopped. But I guess I didn't know it was my stop for the school, so I just stood there, in my own thoughts. Or the song that I was listening to.

I then felt someone tug my left sleeve. 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked to the girl again to see her point out the door. 

Immediately, I knew she was talking about.

The two of us got of the bus and started walking. 

"A-ah. Hey." 

She looked over to me.

"Thank you for telling me to get off at this stop. If you didn't I would have stayed on there and missed it." I said smiling, while rubbing my nape.

She chuckled a bit. "It's no biggie. I wouldn't let a fellow student miss the first day of school."

After she said that, it made me realize. 

Her uniform... the colours, their just like mine.

"Wait. You go to Seoul Academy High?" I asked. 

The girl smiled. "Yes sir. Third year."

My face lit up in excitement. 

"Woah! Me too! What a coincidence!" She laughed a bit while nodded.

Then the two of us just didn't talk, but listened to music and made our way to school, it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. Once we made it. The sound of students over powered my music. 

It was loud, noisy. Kinda dangerous.

Once again. I looked over to that girl and tapped her shoulder.

"What's your class number?"

She then pulled a piece of paper out of her blazer pocket, then unfolded it. 

"A-3. I have Math in the morning.. how tragic."

This time I laughed. "I feel bad for you." I said, trying to contain my laughter.

She cracked a smile and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Okay Okay. I'm sorry for laughing. But it's okay. I have that class too!"

Her face then lit up from a frown to a very happy face. "Really? Well! Who would of known we would have so much in common!"

My brain then made me realize something.. again. We haven't introduce our names yet.

"Oh! Hey! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun." Her head slightly tited with her eyes narrowed.

"Oh Sehun? Oh as in Oh Empire?" 

"Bingo!"

"Well then! I'm Jae Naomi."

"Jae? As in..?"

"Jae Industry. Or Jae Inc." I was in total shock. And was very amazed.

Who would of thought the two most powerful heirs would met each other on the first day of school.

Huh. I guess I finally understand what they mean by 'it's a small world'.

The bell rang and we both pointed towards the door. Indicating 'let's go?'

The two of us burst out laughing and walked together to our class.

I guess the last year of high school won't be so crappy.

I think it I would look forward to it everyday.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How do you like the first chapter of 'My Beginning And End'?

I hope you kinda understand the whole new POV thing.

OH! Incase if you haven't realized! When Naomi and Sehun met, it was in 2016. Slowly I will update the story from 2016 to 2017 and I think 2018 too.

Thank you for reading!!

Add this book to your library and reading list to get updates from me!!

I love you!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3