46.|Sehun

January 4th 2019

I laid there on my side, just staring at her. She looked so peaceful and yes, very beautiful.

After we confessed, or so finally told the truth about each other's feelings. I embraced her into my arms, holding her to replace all the times I should've.

"Hm..." She stirs a bit in her sleep, I smiled upon seeing her like that again. Again as in her being right by my side with I wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes, I leaned down to give her a kiss, pulling away she smiled brightly.

"Good morning wifey." I said in my morning voice, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her.

She placed another kiss on my lips again. "You're real. And this is not a dream."

I chuckled a bit and shook my head. "Nope. I'm really right here. Beside you."

We both got out of bed, got dressed and after 2 years, she still hasn't changed her morning routine.

"Coffee?" I asked. She nodded. "Always."

"So..." I said. "What do we tell Irene and Jaehyung?" Naomi bit her lip.

"I don't know. It feels wrong to be doing this behind their backs." She says, clasping her cup of coffee.

"What do you mean wrong? We both love each other, there's nothing wrong with that." Naomi shook her head.

"No. That's not what I meant. What I mean is that they love us too! And they don't deserve being lied to." She wasn't wrong. We are lying behind there backs.

"I saw the article. You should call Irene and explain everything to her." She suggested, sliding my phone over to me. I picked it up, hesitating to press her number.

"Should I give you some privacy?"

I shook my head. "Do you love me, Naomi?"

Her eyes widen a bit from my question. "Course I do Sehun. But this can't work."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because. Our families hate each other, Korea knows that we were former couples, and they know that you have a girlfriend. But suddenly your being seen with your ex-wife. None of this looks good, and you know that Sehun." She reasoned. But still. I was stubborn.

"We tell them the truth. About everything. How we met, got married, the divorce. Everything."

Naomi's eyes widen as she stood up. "No way that's going to happen!"

"Why not?"

"It would ruin our families reputation! It would maybe even destroy them!"

I scoffed a bit. "Would you stop thinking about your family for once! Why can't you think about us!?"

"Because what if there isn't an 'us'..." She trails off, I pulled her into my arms, resting my chin on her head.

"There will be if we do something about it." I whisper, she nodded again my chest.

"Can we take things slowly first?" She asked, looking up at me like a little kid.

"Yes. So first thing is for us to tell our current partners."

"Good luck."

"You too."

_____

After 2 weeks of staying de43 Vancouver. My business with the shareholders are done, and Naomi is going to stay here, while I head back to Korea.

I hate to leave her here. All I want to do is be around her.