33.|Sehun

June 27 2016

"WOOOOO!" We all screamed and hugged. We were all in our uniforms, holding our certificate and a bouquet of flowers.

It was the last day of grade 12, which is also the day were we graduate. It has been a rough 12 years.

But it was all worth it. It was a bittersweet moment for everyone. I mean, look at this way, everyday since you were 5, you had a job every morning. Waking up and getting ready for school, it was all planned out for you. It has been your second home. But now, after leaving it, you have no idea what you wanna do. 

I know I know, sounds all sentimental and shit, but that's how I see it.

"Sehun-ah!!" 

"Eomma! Appa!" I ran to then with open arms, and they accepted it. "I'm so proud. Congratulations on graduating." Eomma said tearing up, I bursted out laughing and pulled her into my embrace.

"Eomma~ Don't cry." 

I then heard a lot of flashes, many flickering from all the paparazzi's that came today. It was annoying, and we specifically told them not to come. But then again, the power couple of Korea is graduating today.

I just hate that there disturbing other student's families.

"Son, where's your wife? We should take pictures with her family too." I looked around, trying to see where she is.

"Looking for someone?" 

I looked to my right, seeing Naomi with her family.

"Annyeong eommoni, abeoji."

"Hi Sehun, congratulations on graduating." My in-laws said, I thanked them and then the flashes got more intense.

I wrapped my arm around Naomi's waist, remembering what happened last time. Our parent's stood beside us, while we were in the middle, we were smiling non-stop. and this was all for the family reputation.

"Eomma, I think that's enough photos. Me and Naomi want to go home." I said whining. Our parents chuckled lightly.

"Okay, your kids can head home, but we have dinner reservations for tonight at 7 okay?" We both nodded and headed out separate ways.

"Hey.. can we take the bus home today?" She suddenly asked. I raised my brow at her.

"What the hell Naomi? We have a Mercedes and you want to take the bus?" She nodded back with puppy eyes.

"Why though?"

"Because.. it's our last day as being high school students.. and going on the bus would remind me of how we met, and how far we've reached." 

I intertwined our hands together. "Sure. Let's go. But what about our car?"

"We can take the bus back to the school." She answered cutely. I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't that more work?" I asked, being practically dragged by her to the bus stop. "Yes. But it's more fun."

I could feel my heart racing when I see her this happy. She so beautiful the way the wind blows through her hair and the sun touching her skin, making her glow. It was stunning.

We both got onto the bus and stood, leaning against the wall, or holding onto the pole. 

It reminded me of old times, how we would do this every morning and afternoon. Not gonna lie. 

I kinda miss it.

I stared down at Naomi. I want to express how I feel about her, but I was too afraid about what might happen.