43.|Naomi

January 2nd 2019

Looking out from the window, there was nothing but clouds covering everything. Sehun's seat was still next to mine, and honestly I preferred it was him that I was sitting next to, rather than some rich stranger.. not to be rude.

Looking over to him, his seat was pulled all the way down into laying position. Smiling at his cuteness, he still looks like a baby when sleeping.

"There you go.. I bet you were cold." I mumbled pulling the blanket up to cover his chest. Sehun turned over to his side and whispered something I couldn't hear. Due to the sound of the plane.

Leaning back against my chair, I began to think, plugging in my headphones. I began to sooth my mind.

But my brain didn't quite wanna listen.

Stupid brain.

I turned my head to look down at Sehun and my brain began suddenly talking to me, if that even makes any sense.

It's been almost 3 years since you two broke up. It spoke.

I rolled my eyes. But it was true. 2 and a half years.

Not gonna lie, after I left to Vancouver I apart of me missed him, I missed the times we would go home together and wake up in the same bed, and I deeply and whole-heartily missed his voice. Like the way he would call me wifey, Mi, Mi-ah. I missed it.

Honestly, I sometimes wished I fought for him, or Sehun would of fought for us, but till this day. I still have no idea how he felt about me being his wife. Or that girl who has the same childhood as him, and same income, but were forced to live together.

Yeah, that sounds more accurate.

I saw the stewardess bring out a plate of food for me. I looked over to Sehun and sighed.

Should I wake him up for food?

I should, but he's sleeping so well, but if I don't, he'll basically yell at me and ask why I didn't wake him up.

"Sehun. Wake up and eat something." I tapped his shoulder. Slowly opening his eyes, I smiled sweetly, hoping he won't be mad I woke him up from a nice nap.

"Mhh... I don't wanna eat." He whined, turning the other way. I just shrugged and mind my own business, and began to eat.

But while eating, I looked down to my side and saw him, eyes wide open, and staring at my food. I shook my head in defence.

"No. I told you to wake up, and you didn't. Your loss." He then began to pout. Looking away, I knew he was still staring at me. I took a piece and fed it to him.

He chewed happily as I glared at him. "Bitch."

"MWOH!" He said, with a mouth full of broccoli.

"Shhhh! Were on a plane right now." I hushed. He smiled sheepishly. I asked one of the stewardess to get Sehun a meal, in return she nodded and came back with a bowl of Japanese ramen.

The smell was really getting to me. So I nudged him and stole his chopsticks in the process, taking a bite at the noodles.

"Hmmmm. So good." I praised. Sehun then stole his chopsticks back and shot a playful glare at me. "My food."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine fine. An absolute baby.."

"I heard that!" He shot back.

"Good!"

After he finished eating, I put my chair down like a bed, and began to rest or so I hope so. Assuming Sehun also did the same, I closed my eyes, slowly snoozing off.