7.|Sehun

October 1st 2015

So today is the next day, after the wedding.

Me and Naomi was were the 'Hot Topic' of Korea right now. Like seriously. Our wedding photo's are on billboards, newspapers, websites. Everywhere..

Good thing today is a Saturday, cause if it wasn't. Me and Naomi would be in school today, and we would probably we running for our lives from everyone screaming at us.

Oh how I do not want to go to school on Monday.

I then heard my phone vibrate.

  -TEXT-

N- Sehun-ah. 

S- Yes wifey? 'ㅅ'

N- Are you all dress and packed all your stuff?

S- For what? @.@

N- You forgot didn't you?

S- Forget what? I'm so confused.

N- Our parents brought us a house and expects us to move in today. Does that ring a bell?

I mentally slapped my self in the face.

S- Shit.. I forgot. How about you go there first, I quickly pack and head there as soon as possible.

N- You better hurry up.

S- Yes wifey~

-END OF TEXT-

I quickly jumped off my bed and began to pack my clothes and what not into it. It took about 2-3 hours. Which is quite fast, considering, I grabbed almost everything.

I looked around my room while a thin smile plastered on my face.

"I'm gonna miss this room. Will you miss me too?" I said to myself. I then looked at my watch and almost choked on air.

"Holy crap I'm late!" It was almost 6 in the evening. And I was still at home. I quickly called my driver and brought all my stuff downstairs.

I know what your wondering. Why do I take the public bus to school, when I have a personal driver. 

Well, long story short, I like morning and public transportation, plus Naomi is the first person I get to see every morning.

Once my driver got here, I helped him get all my suitcases into the car and told him to head over to mine and Naomi's new house.

The ride was okay. I talked to my driver most of the time, and it was a nice talk. He said that he feels emotional seeing me get married. Since he has been my personal driver since I was a little boy.

"Sehun. Were here." I heard him call my name. Yes I let people actually call my name. I gave him a smile and thanked him.

"Thank you Mr.Lee." 

"No problem, if you need to go somewhere, you know my number." He winked. I chuckled and nodded. He helped me grab all my stuff again and brought them inside. Where I saw Naomi heading downstairs.

"Oh! Sehun your finally here." I smiled and waved at her, while she rolled her eyes jokingly at me.

Mr. Lee bowed at us and left. I then looked back to Naomi, seeing her fold her arms, with her head tilted.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing. It's just, I did not know you would take so long just to get here." I stuck my tongue at her.

"Oh shut up, just help me get settled." She signed loudly as she continued to walk downstairs.

She then picked up one of my suitcases and headed upstairs. I was in shock. 

That suitcase is one of the very heavy ones, but she picked it with ease. Naomi is indeed different. 

"Hey Naomi, is this my room?" I yelled from upstairs, while she was downstairs.

"Look around, there's only one room. So what do you think?" She yelled back.

I then continued to carry stuff upstairs, and then head downstairs, then up, then down. 

You have no idea, how tired we were.

"Sehun, are we done yet?" Naomi whined as she fell backwards on the bed.

I huffed as well and joined her too.

"We have my desk left.." She jumped onto her stomach and gawked at me. 

"Your kidding right? Why didn't you bring your whole room while your at it?" I bursted out laughing.

"Yeah. I think at that point you would have killed me." I said, still taking short breaths.

"Eh, true."

I was about to say something when I heard her snore. I snapped my head to look at her, only to see her sound asleep. 

I looked back at the ceiling and smiled. 

"Aigoo. I guess I have to move the desk upstairs by myself." I slowly got up and carried Naomi to the left side of the bed, properly.

I placed the blanket over her, to see her move more and mumble something. Then, quickly as I can, I headed downstairs and carried my small desk up to our room and placed it in the corner. 

I went downstairs to check if I was missing anything, but nope. Thank god. Heading back upstairs into our room, I switched off the light, and walked over to my side of the bed.

I took one final look at Naomi. She looked so peaceful when she's asleep.

"Good night wifey." I whispered, then closed my eyes, I then remembered what she said at the wedding, she wanted to spend more nights and mornings. I chuckled to myself.

"I guess this is our first night together." Slowly I drifting off to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter?

I will slowly introduce the other characters later!! So do not worry!

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3