40.|Naomi

December 25th 2018

"Merry Christmas~!" Eomma and appa said to each other, while I cracked a short smile. 

"Sweetheart, do you still hate Christmas?" Eomma asked. I shook my head. "Ani~!! I don't hate Christmas, I do enjoy it, just not crazy about it." I answered my parents, while listening to the news on T.V., while my other hand was findleing with the remote.

"In other news. The Nations Princesse, Jae Naomi, also known as former Oh Naomi. Has returned back to Korea for the holidays, and was seen at the Christmas carnival with her nephew, and her former husband and his girlfriend."

I closed my eyes as I heard them talk about me. Also, I'm ready to hear my parents ask me questions about this now..

In 3, 

2-

"-1."

"Naomi! You saw Sehun!! You know how we feel about that family!" I sighed hard listening to them scold me.

"Eomma! Stop. It's what you feel about them! Not me." I fired back. They both ended up giving me a look. It was the look where, 'say another word, and your dead.'

I didn't say anything, but grab my jacket and walked out the door. I heard behind me eomma and appa calling for me. But I just kept walking. 

But I also realized this walk will be quite long, considering our mansion has a huge gap from the gate, to the actual house, plus we have security in front of our gates too. 

So, I'm guessing appa called them to not open the gate for me.. terrific.

You know. I go with plan B.

Climbing over the gate it is.

"Ms.Jae, please corporate with us." One of them said. I smiled brightly and then began to climb over the fence as fast as I could.

Once I was at the top and half way down. They were already on the other side as well. I had no other choice, but to go with them. 

Then, something popped in my head. I could jump down as far as I could, and then run. Dumb as it sounds. It could actually work.

Should I though? I could get hurt..

Well, plan B it is!

Taking a deep breath, I took a leap and flew about a good metre away from them. I then began to run. Now let me say this.

When I was in Canada attending school, I was the best at track and field. I mean, they don't call me The Nations Princesse for no reason.

I kept running and running. Looking behind me, they had all slowly decreased there speed. I smirked upon knowing they would never match my speed.

"Naomi?" In the fast speed I was going, someone had called my name, making me slow down, and back up.

"Jae?"

"Hey~" He sang, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, giving me a side hug. "What are you doing around here?" 

I shrugged. But he stared back with one brow raised. I sigh in defeat. "I basically ran away from home." 

He scoffed with a smirk spread across his face. "Whatta rebel." 

"Thanks!" Smiling from his comment, we both decided to go eat lunch.

His hand pressed against my spine, escorting me, or well the both of us to the bus stop. We both stood there in silence, still with his arm around me.

"Naomi.. when are you heading back to Vancouver?" Jaehyung spoke up. In return I cracked a smile and shrugged. Despite everything that happened so far I'm been back... I really don't want to leave for some reason. 

Maybe I miss home.

The bus arrived, flashing a memory of me and Sehun going on the bus everyday together... 

We both got on, as walked passed an empty seat, he questioned why I did. Reality hitting me again. I remembered that only Sehun would stand with me in the morning, and in the evening, we would sit. I sheepishly took the further seat on the left, while he sat on the right side on me.

"January 1st." I whispered, hoping he would've heard. But he didn't, causing him to look down at me with puppy eyes. I never knew he would be so cute, and charming. 

"I'm leaving on January 1st... back to Vancouver." He nodded, understandingly. Then I guess we only have a few days left.." Jaehyung said sadly. I nodded, agreeing with him, with his black raven hair covers his eyes. 

Intertwining my arms with his, I quickly rested my head against his shoulder. It was comfy like a pillow, but it brought back memories of me and Sehun, how I only found his right shoulder comfy. But it still wasn't the same. Even though Jaehyung's shoulders are broad, there don't seem to satisfy me..

But I still pretended. I truly did have feelings for him, and I still do. See, when I was having a crisis in Vancouver, he happen to show up out of nowhere. He helped me through it, in ways, he also gained my trust..

"Naomi.. I need to tell you something today." He uttered, wondering in my head, the tone of his voice wasn't as gleeful, it sounded more upsetting. It worried me.

"Okay.. but tell me after lunch. I'm starving." He finally smiled, a bright sincere smile, showing his beautiful smile lines, as his lips spread'd from ear to ear. 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!! I honestly don't know what to do about Sehun and Naomi, but I'll find one.

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3