20.|Sehun

December 25 2015

Snow was gently falling from the sky, as you sipped on your hot chocolate, and admire the beautiful scene. The winter in Tokyo are usually quite bad. Meaning like, there's a lot of snow and the wind is always blowing, but not today. It was gentle and the sun was also shining a bit, making the snow on the ground sparkle. It was.. I guess you could say, magical.

Did I also mention today is Christmas. Though I know Christmas isn't really something Naomi likes, I want this Christmas, a Christmas she will never forget.

So Naomi and I decided to head out today, and just roam around Japan. Since the business with our partners were settled, eomma and appa decided that we should spend the rest of December in Tokyo.

We were both sitting in Starbucks, on the top floor, and sipping our hot drinks. We both didn't talk much cause it was morning, and I'm not much of a morning person. But still. I enjoyed her presence beside me.

"Is the hot chocolate good?" I whispered. 

"Mhm. Very."

"Were would you like to go today wifey?"

"Mhh? I don't know, I've been wanting to go shopping in Tokyo, but I never had the chance." Naomi answered, then took another sip of her drink. Smiling at her, I knew that was her way of telling me she wanted to go. 

"So be it then. We'll go shopping right after this." I saw her face lit up with glee. "Thank you husby!!"

_____

After we finished our drinks, Naomi and I began our shopping spree. 

We walked into the shopping mall, small boutiques on the streets, it was amazing. Sadly some shops only had 1 size for petite women, and sadly Naomi is not so petite, she's fairly tall.

I think she's about 167cm. Which is a lot more than for the average height for women. 

"Aigoo.. Hun-ah, why was I born so tall?" Naomi whined to me while swinging our intertwined hands back and worth. A smile spread upon my face.

"Your height is made just for me. Your not to tall, and not to short." I said, trying to comfort her. But she still had a frown on her face.

"Besides! Haven't you heard that tall women are beautiful?" This time she smiled back at me. I then patted her head and scuffed up her hair a bit too.

"Promise me you'll remember that okay?"

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Promise!" 

Naomi seems to amaze me every single day. Her personality just seems so perfect, such a perfect match to mine.

Slowly I gazed up to the sky, seeing that the sun is setting. I almost forgot that I need to go get Naomi's present!!

"Wifey~ Why don't you go to the restaurant we had reservations for. I need to run back and grab something." Naomi seemed like she didn't believe me. Considering she raised her brow and her eyes squinted a bit, showing suspicion.

"Why can't I come with you?" She questioned. I began to panic. 

"Aha.. because! I wanted to get that shirt at the Supreme store!" I quickly answered, making up some sort of excuse.

Naomi rolled her eyes as my and nodded.

"Fine fine. I'll meet you there, be quick okay? I don't like waiting alone. People will judge me!" Naomi said, I nodded quickly, pulled her head towards me and kissed it.