5.|Sehun

September 21 2015

It was quite early in the morning when eomma came walking, telling me to wake up.. and you know why?

To go shopping and plan the wedding.

I really didn't wanna go, like I was very tired that morning.

But I still forced to go.

"Eomma, why can't you do this alone?" I whined, while dragging my feet along the carpet.

"Because, your mother-in-law will be here soon, so will Naomi. And it's best if we have the 2 spotlights here." For some reason my laziness, had disappear.

"Wait. You said Naomi is gonna be here?" Eomma nodded her head, as she skimmed though the whole row or white dresses.

"Minyoung!" Me and eomma then looked to where the voice that called eomma's name. Only to see Mrs.Jae and Naomi also dragging her feet like I was doing before.

It made me chuckled a bit.

"Annyeong Mrs.Jae." I said, she smiled and hugged me.

"Sehun-ah, stop being so formal. Call me eomeoni." I smiled and nodded my head. Eomeoni then headed to eomma to talk about wedding stuff, while I strolled over to Naomi.

"Dude, why do you look so dead?" I joked. But she didn't take it as a joke, she then elbowed my stomach and yawned.

"It's because of you dumbass." She replied. I then pressed my lips in a thin line. Since I remember why I was so tired when eomma called me up this morning. Me and and Naomi texted each other until 3:00am.... oops.

"Hey.. Naomi-ah. It's not a my fault."

"Really?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Because what I remember is what I wanted to go to bed, but you kept spamming my iMessage, and my SnapChat with, "Naomi~ Talk to me!" or "Hey. Naomi". And you kept doing that like 50 times."

I sheepishly smiled and rubbed my head against her arm like a little dog.

"Naomi~ mianhae~ Please forgive me, I promise I won't do it again." I said, clasping my hands together praying that she would forgive me.

"Fine fine. So why did we come here again?" She asked looking around the store. 

"Eomma said that we have to be here because were the main characters." I replied back. She nodded in agreement.

"Okay! If I wanna go home and sleep, then were just gonna have to quickly find something and get it over with."

We then both walked around the shop, but really, nothing really interested us.

"Hey, what about this one kids?" Naomi and I looked over to our mothers to see them holding a white dress, and a full suit.

"Woah..." That was the only thing that came out of our mouths. 

Me and Naomi walked towards our eomma's, still with our mouths open.

"No wonder we couldn't find anything nice. Eomma's already snagged the nice stuff." Naomi said as her eyes glistened when she looked at the white dress. She gently grazed the dress with her finger tips.

"Come on now. Let's go try them on!" 

The two of us got pushed in the dressing room. 

After I was done changing, I headed out first and waited for Naomi to finish. I don't know why, but I kept checking myself in the mirror and fixing my collar and all. 

But why? I mean it's just us trying on clothes. And plus our marriage is planned. So why am I getting so worked up?.

"Okay. I'm done." 

Our mothers and me stood there waiting to see her come out and when we did. We did not believe our eyes.

"Omo!! Is that my daughter?" Eomeoni praised as I stared at Naomi. She looked like an angel.

"Yah.. Do I look that ugly that your not even talking to me?" She waved her hand in front of me. I quickly snapped out of my trance and looked at her.

"You look beautiful." I said with a smile. Her gaze soften at me.

"Thanks! You look very beautiful too." She answered, then immediately started to laugh. I frowned as she continued to laugh.

"AHahah! Okok, I'm sorry. You look very handsome. Happy?" I nodded and we then walked over to the mirror and looked at each other.

"I guess this is really happening." I heard her whisper. I nodded as I slowly held her hand.

"Remember what I said? We'll get through this together." She looked up to me and nodded, as I felt her squeeze my hand a bit.

"Thanks Sehun."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

How was this chapter??

I feel like Sehun and Naomi have a really close and loving bond!

It just shows that this arrange marriage isn't any ordinary one! *wink*

Thank you for reading!!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3