9.|Sehun

October 4th 2015

It's today. The day were we die from all the students in our school who's gonna yell at us with questions... I just know it.

"Naomi, c'mon we need to get going now." I called. She dragged her feet along the carpet and signed.

"Do I have to go?" She whined, making me huff and grab her hand.

"Yes, now let's go~" 

I kept on dragging her along, but it was also a reason for me to hold her hand as well. Her hand was soft and cold.

"Aigoo, why is your hand so cold?" I asked. I didn't hear an answer, just her mumbling something.

Finally we got to the bus stop. And I was still holding her hand. It seems like she didn't mind, so I continued to hold it. And it enjoyed every moment of it.

"Sehun-ah... I'm so sleepy.."

I smiled and patted her head. 

"When we get on the bus you can sleep." I answered, and she nodded back while her eyes still closed. 

Jeez, whenever she's super sleepy, she acts so drunk. It's kinda cute.

The bus pulled up, and once again, I dragged her on the bus and sat down. Though I know she doesn't like it when we sit on bus in the bus. Today is exceptional.

I sat on left, so she can rest her head on my right shoulder. 

Though I only know Naomi for about a month, I learn a lot about her.

Like how she likes to rest her head against my right shoulder, she acts drunk when she's sleepy, is allergic to mint, she loves pizza, and jajangmyeon. She's also a type of person who likes to get ready in the morning, and at night. OH! get's really happy and bubbly when she's on her monthly. 

Yeah.. Like I said. I learned a lot.

"Naomi-ah. Whatever happens today in school. I will always be right by your side." I whispered. 

Once we finally arrived at school, Naomi was already widen awake, which made me quite sad, knowing I no longer can hold her hand, or let her rest against my shoulder.

"Hey Naomi."

"Hm?"

"Be careful today. I will be right by your side." I said. She smiled and a surprise to me. She grabbed my hand and held it gently.

"I will too. But I don't think I would be able to do much." She giggled to herself. 

I was about to say something, when we heard the screams of girls, and yells of boys.

"YAH!!!!! HOW COULD YOU TAKE MY SEHUN!"

"OH SEHUN! JAE NAOMI IS MINE." 

Naomi grabbed my hand and we both ran into the school and into the library storage room. 

We both huffed. And took short breaths.

"Well, we didn't die." She said. I let out a chuckled and kept breathing heavily.

"Yeah.."

_____

After we spent a good 10 minutes in the storage room, we both finally headed out and let everyone yell at us, or whatever they wanted to do.

"Ok! Stop yelling and please hear us out." Naomi yelled.

Everyone then became quite.

"Yes. We are married." She said and slowly grabbed my hand.

"Because we love each other. Yes, we are young, but it's love." I smiled, while wrapping an arm around her.

Everyone seemed to understand, so they just signed, nodded and headed off to class.

I looked back at Naomi and booped her nose.

"Shall we go to class as well?" 

"Yup."

We both walked to class with our hands still intwined. 

Mayb-I guess I can hold her hand without her asleep. :)

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

I'm so sorry if I haven't been updating as much as I used to!!!!!

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!even though its' quite trashy.

I LOVE YOU!! 

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3