14.|Sehun

November 15 2015

During the meeting, I kept on taking glances at Naomi, I noticed how tense she was. Usually she's really calm. But today, she's seems off.

After the meeting ended, she quickly dashed out the door with her coat in her hand. 

"Nao- Aish. Never mind." I mumbled as I grabbed my stuff and headed to my office. I threw my briefcase on my sofa, and fell back against my chair. 

Closing my eyes, I pinched the bridge on my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and spun my chair towards the window. I looked down to see someone familiar.

I sat up and stared out the window. 

"Naomi?" I swear to god it was her. I mean, I remember Naomi wearing a white coat, and her hair was slightly curled today. And that's exactly how that person I'm looking at looks. It has to be her.. But why is she with... Jaehyun?

Subconsciously, my hand turned into fist, and I felt myself tense up.

"Is that why she was so tense during the meeting? So she could go eat with him?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Sehun-" Someone called my name. I immediately know it was Irene.

"Cancel everything today Irene. I want to be with my wife today." I said and grabbed all of my stuff, headed downstairs and to the coffee shop Naomi was having lunch with Jaehyun.

I listened to their conversation. She was happy, her smile was bright and beautiful. I was surprised the both of them haven't noticed my presence. 

Then, Jaehyun challenged Naomi about his birthday. I smirked upon knowing Naomi will answer it correct.

"Your 20. Born in May 5th 1996." She answered. I smirked to myself. "That's my girl."

Jaehyun slowly clapped his hands, as he praised her. "Woah. You really do know."

"Indeed. I bet you won't know mine." Naomi challenged back. I smiled as I slowly walked to there table.

"January 3rd 1998." 

The two of them turned there heads towards me.

"S-Sehun. What brings you here?" Naomi asked. I gave her smile as I walked to her and kissed her cheek.

"I came to see you of course. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just happen to hear Naomi ask about her birthday."

I apologized while looking at Jaehyun, he looked back at me with a smile.

"It's alright jagiya. Ah, Jaehyun-ah, I hope you don't mind me leaving first. Thank you for lunch, I would love to eat with you again." Naomi said as she grabbed her stuff and headed out. I quickly caught up to her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.

"Naomi-"

"What was that about?" She cut me off. I stood in front of her, as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm waiting."

I closed my eyes and tried to explain what happened back there.

"Look Naomi. I didn't mean to eavesdrop-"

"Uh huh. I'm not buying. Don't pretend that didn't think I saw you when you walked in the café." I then froze. 

Shit.. she saw me.

"Naomi, let me explain."

"Yes. I was eavesdropping on purpose, but I was just making sure Jaehyun wouldn't do anything, or say anything to offend you."

"Yeah. Now why would you do that? Jaehyun is just a colleague." Naomi answered back. I began to get more frustrated at her. 

Why can't she just understand what I'm trying to say?!

"For god sakes Naomi, I was jealous."

I quickly realized what I just said, and covered my mouth. Naomi then slowly un-folded her arms and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, and let's go home and watch a movie, it's been awhile since we hung out." Naomi twirled on her heels and turned the other way, and began to walk. 

I stood there, kinda just zoned out. Thinking about what I just blurted out in front of her.

"Sehun-ah! Are you coming or not?" I heard her yell. I snapped out of it, and ran to her.

"Are we walking home?"

"Our driver will meet over there." She pointed. I nodded and the two of us walked in silence. I wanted to hold her hand, and apologize, but thinking that Naomi can't really be mad at anyone. So I know she'll forget about what happened.

The two of us thanked out driver and headed inside, Naomi was busy in the kitchen, making popcorn or something.

"Sehun. What do you wanna watch?" I heard her ask. I shrugged as I thought. 

"I'm fine with anything." She then headed out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn, and walked over to the T.V. to put something on.

"What did you chose?" I asked as she sat next to me. 

"You'll see." I grabbed a hand full of popcorn and tossed it into my mouth. Then the movie began. Soon I realized Naomi had chose to watch Mulan.

I chuckled a bit, making Naomi stare at me.

"What's so funny?" She questioned.

"Nothing, it's just I didn't expect you to put on a kid movie." She then chuckled with me.

"That's me. I can never watch anything besides kid movies. I can watch 15+ dramas and movies, but I chose not to. Besides, Mulan is a very meaningful movie."

Indeed she was right. Mulan is about a village girl being forced to marry someone, but then pretends to be a man to serve for her father. The movie is very sweet and has a powerful meaning.

As the movie began to end. I felt Naomi lean against my shoulder. I looked over to see she is already asleep. 

I then ceased the chance to wrap an arm around her. It made me feel like we were actually a married couple. 

I mean we are. It's just we never really went through the crushing phase, dating phase. Heck! I didn't even proposed to her. But... lately. I've been feeling something towards her.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating daily!! 

School has been a pain in the ass.

But thank you for being patient!!

I love youuuu

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3