36.|Sehun

June 29th 2016

The sun was shinning bright through my windows. I pulled the covers over to avoid it, considering I would like to enjoy more sleep.

But then, at the perfect moment and time, the alarm went off. I rolled my eyes, while signing hard.

"Naomi...! Turn off the alarm please." I said, but I got no answer. Pulling the blanket down a bit, I saw that Naomi wasn't laying beside. 

Immediately I jerked up and looked around for her. 

She's not in the bathroom, nor did she leave a note.

I reached for my phone and tried to call her, but she didn't answer it. Feeling frustrated, I got up and tried to remember what happened yesterday.

"Okay.. I got upset at Naomi, went to Hangang River for some peace and quite. Then...- I went to the club. Shit.." After remembering that I went to the club, I immediately cursed at myself. Honestly. I don't remember anything after 7pm. Hell. I don't even remember which club I went to.

♬♩♪♩Ring Ring♩♪♩♬

I saw the user, but it was unknown. Out of curiosity, I just clicked answer.

-PHONE CALL-

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sehun! Where have you been??"

"Naomi?!I should be asking you that! Where are you? And why didn't you answer my call?!"

"I'm home..well technically my parent's house, and I'm trapped in my room.. they took my phone away." 

"W-What?! Why!? And what are you calling me on.?" 

"My old phone. And I don't know, our families must of had a fight, because appa want's me and you to get a divorce."

My heart dropped hearing the word divorce. 

No, I won't let it happen.

"I-I'll come over and solve the issue." I said, assuring her.

"Please hurry, I want to see you." 

-END OF PHONE CALL-

I ran out of the house and drove to Naomi's house as fast as possible. In my head I kept thinking about why her parents would want a divorce for us..I mean they were the ones who begged us to do it.

Once I got there, I was about to ring the doorbell, but before I could, surprisingly, my parent's opened it.

There eyes widen with shock.

"Sehun. You shouldn't be here." My father say. "Why not?" I said back.

"Sehun, you really don't know?" Eomma said. I threw my hands in the air and yelled, and asked a bunch of questions.

"No! No I don't! I don't know why Naomi isn't at home with me, I don't know why she's at her parent's house, and I don't know why her parent's are demanding a divorce between us. The only thing I know is that Naomi is trapped in her room, and I need to see her." 

I opened the door and saw my in-laws. They didn't look too happy when they saw me. Especially my father-in-law.

"You!" He yelled and pointed at me. "You should not be here!"

"Abeoji! Please tell me why I can't see Naomi?! She's my wife!" My father-in-law scoffed, as he walked closer to me.

"You know what you did, and I cannot believe you would do something like that." 

"Abeoji! I have no idea what I did. Please tell me!" 

"Your right, you might not know, considering how drunk you were." He pulled out his phone, and gave it to me. "Here look at this." It was a video of me at the club last night. I drunk and making out with another girl.

"A-Abeoji! I can explain!" 

"Stop. Oh Sehun, I trusted you with my daughter.. but you broke that trust. This video has taken over Korea. You need to go home and solve this with your family. We will talk about the divorce later." 

My parents pulled me out of the Jae family, and told me to come home. I didn't answer them, but entered my car. 

"That's why she doesn't have her phone.. her parent's doesn't want her to see this video.."

_____

After a week. The issue/scandal has been somewhat resolved. Our stock prices have risen again, but it's been almost a week since I've seen her.

I miss her so much. I miss her sweet voice, that sounds like a muse whenever she talks, and they way her touches always sends a shock to my heart.

I suddenly heard the door open and close. Looking down the stairs. I saw the same person I have been missing.

I ran down as fast as I could, then wrapped my arms around her. 

"S-Sehun.." She stuttered. I hid my face in her neck and inhaled her scent. I felt her melt into my embrace, as she leaned back against me.

"I.. I missed you so much." I whispered against her neck. "I've.. missed you too."

We stayed like that for moment. I wished this moment never ended. I want to hold her like this forever..

"S-Sehun.. I need to leave in 10 minutes." She said, moving away from my grasp. 

"Why?" 

"Sehun-ah. I saw that video... and I'm not mad, but my parents are. They are serious with the divorce.. and."

"NO! Naomi. Stop." I screamed. She bit her lip and turned the other way, to avoid me.

"Sehun. I'm sorry. I need to pack my stuff." She said, the quickly ran upstairs. I didn't know what to do. Stop her, and tell Naomi that I love her.. but she won't believe me. Not after what happened.

I stood at the door and saw her bringing down her suitcase. 

Both our eyes met, her eyes were filled with sadness. It broke my heart to see her like this. She walked closer to me and gave me a fake smile. Which broke me even more to see she's trying to be strong for my sake.

"Thank you Sehun.. for the past 10 months. Maybe to other people our relationship wasn't real, but it was the realest thing to me. And I will never ever. Forget them." 

"Goodbye Sehun-" Before she could leave or finish her sentence, I grabbed her wrist, pulling her to me, so I could give her a kiss.

A goodbye kiss that I want her to always remember. 

Pulling away slowly, I saw she had tears forming around her eyes. I was about to wipe them away when she turned her head and opened the door.

"Hey.. Your still my best friend okay, and I wish you the best.." She said with her back facing me, the continued to walk, with her suitcase following.

Closing the door. I slid down shut my eyes closed.

"I love you so much Jae Naomi.."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter??

It was too emotional for me...

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3