10.|Naomi

October 7th 2015

My hands were tied up above me. 

I was breathing heavily, while hearing the sounds of the chain that was hanging above me and around my wrist.

It was pitch black, and only a spotlight could be seen a couple meters in front of me. Below that spotlight was a table. 

And finally, there was a man that was rest against it.

"My dear sweet wifey." I recognized that voice.

Suddenly the man slowly made his way near me. Besides the sound of the chain and me breathing. I could also hear the sound of his shoes against the cold cement.

"My love, you have been a bad girl." His hand slowly gazed my cheek, as goosebumps shivered down my whole body.

I finally took the courage to look up, only to meet his devious face. He someone I knew to well.

Sehun. My husband.

"S-Sehun.." I whispered. He clicked his tongue and pulled my body, pressing it against his. A smirk spread upon his face.

One hand was behind my lower back, while one grabbed my chin and pulled it near his lips. I slowly closed my eyes in fear. 

Gently I felt soft tender lips on mine. 

His lips moved against mine. I slowly melted into his mesmerizing lips.

"Sehun." I moaned slight. I felt him smile against my lips.

I moved my lips in-sync with his.. His hands moved along my body, from my chest, down to my thighs. I wanted more. 

"Sehun..." I said in short breaths.

"Hm?" 

"Un-tie me." I begged him. 

With a swift move, the chains were off and I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck, only to deepen the kiss.

He groaned against my lips, making me feel more excited. 

He pushed my against the wall, with his hands on my waist, I moaned more and more, while his slowly kissed my lips, making his way down my neck and to my chest.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Yes daddy~"

"OH! OH MY GOD..." I sat up from our bed, breathing heavily.

"Holy crap.. what did I just dream about?" I said still taking short breaths and fanning myself.

"Why the hell did I dream about that?" I was about to jump out of bed when Sehun came walking in.

"Jesus christ!" I jumped upon seeing him.

He just kinda looked at me and gave me a 'What-the-fuck' look. 

"Oookay. Why are you up? It's like 1 in the morning right now." He said pointing at the window. I looked over to seeing that it's pitch black.

I signed and held my head.

"You go to sleep first, I need to cleanse myself in holy wat- I mean go to the washroom." I said, trying to play it cool, only to give Sehun an even more look.

"But aren't you Buddhist?" He asked pointing a finger at me. Making me panic even more and I'm already.

"I might convert!" I quickly said. He then threw his hands in the air with one brow raised.

"Okay... once again. You do you." He walked over to his side and got in bed, I quickly ran into our washroom, and close the door shut.

"Oh my god Naomi..." I scold myself. 

Why in the world would I dream something like that?! And then say something that too!?!!

Walking to the mirror and looking at myself, I immediately noticed my face was all red, and I mean red. Not like my cheeks are rosy and what not.

BUT RED!

I frowned, and patted my cheeks. "I really need to go to church more... or a temple."

After spending like 20 minutes in the washroom for no reason. I finally headed out to see Sehun already sound asleep.

I headed into bed as well. To my surprise I fell asleep within 5 minutes.

_____

"Naomi, wake up."

I opened my eyes a bit to see Sehun. I bulged my eyes out and screamed a bit.

"Aha.. wifey. It's like 6am. It's too early for you to be yelling already." He said rubbing his ear.

"Sorry. I'll go get ready for school." 

"No need, school is canceled today." He casually said. I tilted my head slightly.

"Why?" I asked.

He just shrugged. "I don't know. I just got a call from eomma and appa saying that today is canceled." 

I was about to jump back into bed to sleep a bit more, but Sehun stopped me.

"Oh! They wanted us to go to the company today." I then whined and climbed back into bed, pulling the covers over me.

"What? I don't wanna goooooo. I wanna sleep in~~ " I heard Sehun chuckle a bit. 

"I know that you love getting ready in the morning. Besides, it's an excuse for you to wear makeup today~" He sang.

I then jumped out of bed and ran over to my vanity and got started.

If you didn't know, I love putting on makeup. It's one the things I look forward to every morning.

"I'll go get ready then." Sehun said. I nodded. But to my surprise. He placed his hands on my shoulder and kiss my right cheek.

I blushed. Hard. And this time, it was a rosy pink..

But once he left into the bathroom, I secretly smiled to myself and continued putting on makeup.

"I guess I don't need to put on blush today~"

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!!

How are you!!!?

Thank you so much for reading!!

I hope you understood the little dream I put at the beginning. I'm guessing you weren't expecting that huh?

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3