3.|Sehun

September 1st 2015

After school I quickly headed outside to see Naomi walking down to the bus stop. I quickly jogged down the stairs and ran up to her.

"Hey!" I greeted her. She slightly jumped. I think because I came out of nowhere.

"Hey. How was your first day?" She asked. I shrugged as I walked side by side with her. "Heh. It was okay."

As I was about to ask her the same. But my phone vibrated. I pulled it out to see eomma texted me.

-TEXT-

"Sehun-ah. Come home early today. We have guest coming over tonight."

"Ne eomma."

-END OF TEXT-

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and asked her how her day was.

"How was your day?"

"Same as your's.. I guess. Someone kept asking me why you were sitting next to me."

"Who?"

"I don't know. But she was pretty, and I think her name was Hana?" I immediately signed.

"Yeah her. She's one that has a major crush on me." I said while expanding my arms, indicating that it's really huge.

"Psh. Yeah right."

"What do you mean 'Yeah right'? I think I am a very good looking guy." I said. Naomi then pushed me jokingly.

"Wow. Who knew the heir to Oh Empire would be so confident over his looks." I smiled as the 2 of us go onto the bus.

It was around noon so the bus isn't as filled/tight as this morning.

There were only a few people on the bus, so I decided to sit. But Naomi didn't she just stood next to me instead.

"Naomi-ah. Come sit next to me." I patted the seat. She was still stubborn.

"C'mon. There are about 10 empty seats. Love yourself. Have a seat." I convinced. She rolled her eyes with a smile and took a seat next to me.

The whole ride to our bus stop. It was quite. Neither of us talked. We just starred out the window.

Once it was our stop, Naomi and I stood up and got off.

"Bye Sehun~ I'll see you tomorrow!" Naomi said running off. I couldn't even bid her goodbye in time.

"Wow. She can run." I then remembered that eomma wanted me home early, so off I walked home.

I walked into my house, and yelled out I'm home.

"Eomma!! I'm home." I took off my backpack and blazer on the coat hanger and carried my bag.

I walked near towards the kitchen to see eomma cooking. Which is actually odd.

"Eomma. What are you doing?" I asked clicking my tongue. She wiped her hands on her apron and walked to me.

"Son. Go get washed up. Our guest are coming over in 3 hours." Eomma, kissed my cheek then headed back to cooking.

"Eomma.. you didn't answer my question!"

"Aigoo. Sehun-ah. Our guest that are coming are very special for you and me. Also I'm cooking because I'm making my special dish. Now. Go!" She ordered.

I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs towards my room. I threw my bag on my bed and headed into the shower.

I got ready. I did my hair nicely and wore a suite. Just without the jacket. Sprayed a bit of cologne and smiled at myself in the mirror.