19.|Naomi

December 20th 2015

After finally leaving the airport, and arriving at our hotel, eomeoni and abeoji, checked into our rooms, while Sehun still has his arm around my waist.

Cause ever since I almost fell at the airport, Sehun became more protective, on top of that! He's still pressuring me about if I'm fine or not.

Which I'm fine now. But before I was still a bit scared. 

Ever since the marriage, and the new about how the two richest families in Korea has tied the knot, people have been more crazy, I can't even go out without people glaring, or whispering about me.

Aish. I just wished they would all go away.

"Naomi, Sehun. This is your room key. Me and your appa will head up first. We have a meeting tomorrow at 2:00pm." 

"Ne~" We both bowed. Me and Sehun watched as eomeoni and abeoji head into the elevator. Once the doors closed, Sehun grabbed our suite cases and pulled me into an elevator as well.

"Mi-ah, can you open the door?" I nodded and used the key to open the door. We both got settled in pretty quickly. 

Then the view outside the balcony caught my eye. 

My feet slowly brought me to it. I stood there and looked at the amazing view of Tokyo.

The wind was gentle, as the sky was a beautiful blue.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms, wrapped around my body, while a chin rested upon my right shoulder.

"Do you like the view?" I closed my eyes and nodded to Sehun's question.

"You wanna tell me what happened at the airport?" Sehun mumbled against my skin. I slowly turned around to face him, while his arms are still placed on my waist.

"I felt scared." I answered honestly.

Sehun raised a brow at me. "Why?"

"Well. Ever since we got married. We became the hottest couple in Korea. And I guess I was never used to getting that much attention."

Sehun then pulled me into his embrace. I was shocked at first, but I quickly melted into his hug.

"I know it's still very overwhelming for you. But I promise I will protect you no matter what happens." He said assuringly. I smiled and nodded at the crook of his nice.

"Mi-ah. We still have 8 hours before the sun goes down. You wanna go explore Tokyo a bit?" My eye brighten up in glee.

"Yes!" 

We both intertwined our hands together and walked out of the hotel, and into the streets of Tokyo.

We ate street food, played games, took pictures. It made me feel like we were a real couple.. I think it's the third time I've felt that feeling.

"Husby! Look at that Pikachu!!" I cheered at the Pikachu in the claw machine. Sehun wrapped an arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"It's quite cute huh?" I was really cute! It was also huge!! Omo!! I love it!

He then pulled out 100¥ and placed it into the machine. 

"Fighting oppa!" I cheered sweetly. He blushed a bit and tried to get the Pikachu. I smiled at his effort, but felt bad that he spent already about 500¥ on something that's not worth it.

"Hun-ah. Stop. It's okay if we don't get it. I'll still live." 

"But you sound like you really wanted it." He whined to me. I smiled sincerely at him, then patted his head.

"I'll be fine. Yes it is cute, but it's not something I really needed. All I appreciate is your effort to get that stuffy for me. And that's all that matters."

Sehun then took a final look at the stuff animal and signed.

"I guess your right." I nodded and linked my arms with his.

"C'mon! Let's go back to the hotel. It's getting late." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him.

While holding onto his hand. I smiled upon thinking of today. He was sweet, and charming. Manly too. Of course.

"Mi-ah~"

"Yes Hun?"

"Why do you call me Hun?"

"Because you call me Mi. Which is the last syllable of my name, so I did the same to yours. I find it cute." 

"Aha. I do too actually. Promise no one can call you that besides me! Arra?" He said in a joking angry voice.

"Ne~ Husby."

"I'm the happiest when I'm with you Mi-ah."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter?? I'm quite happy that I updated 2 days in a row!!

Thank you for reading!!! Please stay tuned for my next chapter!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3