16.|Sehun

December 1st 2015

We were all in the library. And all, as in Chanyeol, Kai, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Lay, D.O, and Baekhyun.

And all of them were just nagging at me, or should I say, "giving" me advice.

"Dude. You haven't told her yet? Why? She's your wife, she has the right to know." Kai said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged.

"I know. But.. it's awkward to say it." They all groaned at my remark.

"I noticed her starring at you today.." Kai said while crossing his arms. I lifted my head and stared at him.

I guess it was really obvious.

"Yeah, and glaring at Naomi." Chanyeol hyung added. I banged my hand down on the desk and groaned loudly.

"I'm just scarred-" As I said, a book fell from behind, and a figure disappeared behind the bookshelves.

All of us stood up and went to take a look.

"Who do you think it was?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean someone was definitely eavesdropping on us." Lay hyung said as we looked at one another. 

"It's nothing... c'mon, let's slowly head back to class." Suho hyung said, we all slowly turned back, but something caught my eyes.

Something shiny.

The group slowly left, as I slowly made my ways to that shiny object. Crouching down. I picked it up and it was an earring..

I held it up thinking.. 'This looks so familiar.'

Then, it suddenly came to me.

"This is eomma's old earrings.. and she give them to Naomi.." Then it hit me.

"Shit." I dashed towards the halls, trying to find her. I need to tell her the truth before she goes thinking about something stupid.

I asked almost everyone. But they haven't seen her, I tried calling her too. 

But no answer.

I gripped my hair in frustration. 

"Fuck. Where could she be right now?" 

Then my phone rang. I quickly pressed answer. 

-PHONE CALL-

"Yeoboseyo?!"

"Sehun? You called?"

"Where are you?!!" I yelled in concern.

"I-I'm in the library.." She said quietly. I signed in relief.

"I'm coming. Don't move." I told her and ended the call.  I immediately ran over to the library with her earring in my hand.

-PHONE CALL END-

"Naomi!" I saw her standing with her back facing me. She turned around with a shock face. I ran at her and bear hugged her.

"Gosh.. you have no idea how long I've been looking for you." I huffed as I hugged her tighter.

"I just wanted to be alone..." I heard her whisper.

I slowly let go of her and placed her hand in mine, gently I opened it and placed the earring in her palm.

"You lost this." She gasped and hugged me.

"You found it!" She sang. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yeah.. here I'll wear it for you." Naomi slowly turned to her side. I moved her hair to one side, and slowly put the earring on.

"I thought I lost it.. eomeoni did love this pair." I heard her utter. I smirk a bit.

"I know. That's why she gave them to you." 

Once I was done. told her to sit down.

"Naomi, I wan-need to tell you something." She sat down leaning against the bookshelves, as I did the same.

"I know you eavesdropped to me and my friends today... that's how I found your earring.." I said, she didn't say a word.

"What my friends were talking about was the girl that was looking at us today. She's.. she used to be my crush." 

I felt Naomi stiffen up.

"Do you still like her?" Naomi asked quietly. I slowly touched Naomi's hand and held it. She looked into my eyes, as I looked into her's. She looked scared, and concern.

"Your my wife. I stopped looking at other girls when you came in my life." I answered whole-heartedly.

Naomi slowly rested her head against my right shoulder. Her favourite. 

And interwind our hands.

"I'm so happy when I'm with you."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

How was this chapter???

Isn't Sehun's chemistry with Naomi the best?!?!?!

Thank you for reading!!! 

I LOVE YOU!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3