48.| Naomi

January 5th, 2019

He said it.

Those 3 words. 

All this time I was assuming that I was going to be the one to say those words to him, but no... it was him. 

Though now. I feel like I'm not lying to him anymore, as guilty I felt, I know for a fact Jaehyung will find someone who would love him, more than I ever would.

I was now more focused on university, I was more focused on it than anything else now. I wanted to do good so I could graduate early. Which is something that is quite possible if you get really good grades?

-TingTing-

Oh Sehun

Sehun - I told her. She didn't take it quite well.

I sighed hard reading the text. 

He was the one who told me. - You

Sehun - ...

I gotta go, my classes start in a bit. I'll talk to you when I can. - You

Sehun - Okay. I love you.

Those 3 words. Those 3 damn words that I have been wanting him to say for the longest time. It warmed my heart in ways I can never ever understand or explain.

I love you too. - You

Classes were okay I guess. It was the usual, but thinking that I still have 5 more months, it just sounds so long and painful. Then again. I could just drop out and still become a CEO with the family company, but still. I already studied 2 years. Might as well finish the last 5 months.

Once I finished my classes, I left immediately home. Some of the boys asked me to go out with them since I was studying in the same department, but I told them I was already taken. Though, in my head, I was still confused about what me and Sehun.

Like what are we? 

Are we friends with benefits?

Or a former married couple who are sleeping with each other?

Wait. Back up, back up. We're not sleeping with each other, well we are. Pause. Fully clothed, and actually sleeping.

Jeez. I'm over thinking this wayyy to much.

I through my bag onto my sofa, along with plopping myself down as well. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed hard.

"Aish..."

"Rough day?" 

I jumped at the sudden sound, or voice that suddenly echoed in my house. 

"Sehun?" He was leaning against the wall, leading it to my bedroom. 

"What the hell, didn't I see you leave to the airport this morning?" He nodded as he made his way to me, taking a seat next to me, wrapping his arms around my body.

"Yeah... But I missed you. So I went on the Oh Family private jet," I rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that, you still need to finish university," I said back, but earning a chuckle from Sehun.

"Yeah. About that. I already graduated with my bachelor's degree," I immediately sat up, pushing him away.

"What?! Since when?!" 

"Like about 3 weeks ago. Did you forget your husband was very smart and was the son of the Oh Empire?" He said, pulling me back into his arms. I rested comfortably, but that question came back to me.

"Sehun," I called softly. He rested his chin on top of mine and hummed back in response.

"What are we?" 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what kind of relationship do we have? Like your not my husband, because we're not legally married anymore, your not my boyfriend, but I love you... so what are we?"

Sehun placed a kiss on my head. "We are lovers. We are lovers that didn't get a chance together. So now we are going to change that," He says, grabbing my chin, making me face him.

His eyes... his dark brown eyes. 

"How about we start off as a couple. You'll be my permanent girlfriend, or if you don't want to, your choice," He teased, making me hit his chest playfully.

"Dummy. Course I will," I said before going in for a kiss. He smiled against my lips, as I remembered how much I missed it.

Sehun was the first to pull away. He rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much Naomi. I will forever,"

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

AHA!!!

SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3