52.| Naomi

September 1st 2019

I've never felt happier in my life. My family has accepted him again. Our families talk and get along, which is also the best feeling and sight I haven't seen and felt for a very long time!

Sehun and I moved back to Korea, I became the CEO of the family company, Sehun as well. We also decided to keep it a secret. Since we don't want the attention we did in the beginning. We both wanted to date and start things slowly like normal lovers should.

Get to do the things that we couldn't when we were in high school. We were both occupied with school, work... attention and reputation.

But now. I don't have to worry about that anymore. Because I don't care about them. All I care is Sehun being by my side... and only him. That's all that matters to me.

"Naomi~! We should get going to our dinner reservations,"

"Coming!" I answered back, as I ran down my stairs, meeting his eyes once I came down. He was staring at me with a bright smile, and eyes.

"You look stunning Naomi," I blushed slightly, avoiding his eyes. "We should get going," I said before running towards the door. "What? Don't I get a compliment too?"

"You look sexy as ever Hunnie," I whispered seductively into his ear. I noticed how his expression changed. How his eyes darkened.

I was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, pushing me against the wall, placing one hand above my head, and one on my waist.

"Who taught you how to tease people like that?" He teased. I circled my arms around him and smirked. "I only learn from the best babe,"

_____

Sehun and I were sitting at a restaurant on the rooftop. We both didn't say a word to each other but stared into each other's eyes.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if I never met Sehun, but known him from afar. Known him for just his name and fame.

"What are you thinking about?" He suddenly spoke up. I rested my head on the palm of my hand as I gawked at him. "Thinking about what if we never met... and how we never got married. What would happen?"

"Hmm. I believe that I would still meet you and fall in love with you. Because we were separated before... and now here we are, together again," I giggle escaped my lips as I was moved by his words. "Your quite confidence huh?"

"Course. I'm Oh Sehun after all,"

The sun was slowly setting, creating a beautiful scenery behind us. Sehun suddenly had to go to the washroom, so he excused himself. I looked up to the sky and smiled warmly.

"Miss. Here is your dessert," I thanked the waiter as she bowed a bit before walking off. I looked back at the cake and titled my head in confusion.

"Look behind you," It said. So I did. And found Sehun in one knee, holding a red box with a beautiful ring sitting in it.

I covered my mouth in surprise and I realized what he's about to do and say.

"Hi baby," He smiles. I let out a chuckle. "Hi, baby..." I sobbed.

"Happy 4 Year Anniversary! Did you know that it's been 4 years since we first met, 4 years since we've been engaged for the first time. It's crazy how two strangers, who know nothing about each other, but had to lived, sleep, eat and spend single second with each other; fell in love. I loved you from the very moment I knew you were the one, my true love. But i was such a coward back then, I didn't believe that you would love someone like me. But after realizing how empty and lonely I felt without you in my life, I realize I can't mentally live without you. And when I saw you again, I knew I won't let you go this time, or ever in my life. You are my everything. I love you so much that sometimes I don't even know how to describe it. The first time we met and got married, I didn't have a ring, or got on my knee for you. But his time will be different. Because this time I love you. So, Jae Naomi... will you marry me? Again?"

I was speechless. Utterly speechless.

I slowly extended my left hand, indicating a yes and put the ring on me.

He took the ring and slipped it onto my finger. After that, he cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

He pulled away first, then rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Naomi," He confesses.

"I love you too Sehun,"

Once again, he captures my lips again.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

AHA!!!

Only 2 more chapters left!!

Thank you for reading!! and going on this journey with me!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3