39.|Sehun

December 22nd 2018

It's been 2 days since I've seen Naomi after 2 years. 

She looks different, but yet, she looks like the girl where I met at the bus station. 

"Aish.." I exhaled hard, then rested my head back. Did I mention I was sitting in public on a bench? If not. I am.

"Yah! Stop sighing." Someone said, and kicked my leg. I sat back up to see Naomi standing above me with a smirk on her face.

She walked over to the other side and sat next to me.

"So how are you?" I started up a conversation. 

"Good. You?"

"Same old." I replied. "So where have you been for the past 2 years?" Naomi chuckled lightly.

"I've been attending university.. in Canada. Have you?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm graduating this year." She nodded in response. "You looked happy the other day. You know with Irene."

I scoffed lightly. "Yeah. She makes me happy." 

"Listen, Naomi. Me and Irene are having dinner tonight, but we want you to join us." Naomi looked over to me with an unsure face.

"You sure bout that? Like the ex-wife and the girlfriend, at one dinner table. That sounds like the start of a bad movie." I bursted out laughing. She never lost her sense of humour.

"Awe c'mon. It's just like old times. Please, I insist." I begged, while doing ageyo. Naomi crossed her legs and nodded.

"Fine. But can I bring my date?" I bulged my eyes out. "Oh? You have a boyfriend too?" I wondered.

"Something like that." My heart kinda tingled a bit to the thought of Naomi having a boyfriend. "Yeah.. bring him."

"Hey. How Mexi?" She asked. Immediately I knew what she was talking about. 

"Mexi is doing great. She's still my sexy child." I answered laughing, along Naomi began to laugh. On the day were Naomi got me the Mercedes, she named it Mexi. Considering I screamed at the top of my lungs, about how it's our child and how sexy it was, I think Mexi was a perfect name for it.

"Did you sell the house?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah.. I did." 

She sighed. "Well, where is the restaurant? And what time are we meeting?"

"6:30, at JungSikDang Seoul." 

"Great! I'll see you then." Naomi was about to walk off when I stopped her.

"Wait! Naomi, do you still use the same phone number?" 

"Yessir!" Naomi spun on the back on her heels and began to go to where no ever she needed.

2 full years without talking to her...

It made me realize I've missed her voice so much.

_____

"What?! You invited Naomi to dinner?!" 

"What's so bad about that?" I asked. She face-palmed herself, while I tired to calm her down. "Babe, calm down. It's just dinner."

"YEAH! With your ex-wife! Which is also my former boss!" 

"Irene. Stop. It's just dinner to catch up." She finally, she calmed down and accepted the fact that I invited Naomi.

The two of us got ready, and drove to the restaurant. Once we were there, me and Irene sat down, waiting for Naomi and her date to arrive.