22.|Sehun

January 3rd 2016

Today is January 3rd, which is also Naomi's birthday. 

I already gotten her gifts and planned some special surprises as well. I really want today to go perfect. Not only the fact that it's her birthday, but also the fact that it's her first birthday spent with me. 

Also it's odd that she's older than me. 

Not by a lot. But just by 4 months. 

So anyways. It was 7:00am. The time when me and her usually wakes up. I heard the alarm go off and I headed upstairs with a breakfast tray.

Yes. Breakfast in bed. It's one of the best ways to start your mornings. Even better when it's on your birthday.

I walked into our room seeing her rubbing her eyes and yawning like a kid.

"Happy birthday wifey~" I said and placed the tray onto her laps. "Woah~ Thank you husby!!" She said then took a bit of the pancakes I made, and seaweed soup!

"Hmmm! So good! You made this?" I nodded shyly while Naomi took more bites of it.

"Thank you Hunnie!" She then cut a piece and held it in front of me. I shook my head, denying it. 

"C'mon. You made it you deserve some too." I opened my mouth and she fed me. It was really good. Woah.

"Hm. Who knew I could cook so well."

"There's a first time for everything." She smiled, waving the spoon like a magic wand. "Hurry up and eat. Were going out today!" She scrunched her brows together, with her bottom lip over her top.

"Hm? Don't we have school today?" She questioned, looking at my with suspicion. I smiled cheekily at her and rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah.. about that. I called in and said that we both got the flu..." 

"Hun-ah!!" She whined. "We have a test today for english!!" She protest. I smiled even wider. 

"Great! We have 1 more day to study for it!!" She signed and punched me in the gut. "Ouchh! What was that for??"

"That was for doing something dumb. And this."

I didn't know what she was gonna do next, so I closed my eyes and prayed for nothing bad to happen to me. Instead... I felt something land on my cheek.

"Is for breakfast in bed." I opened my eyes and saw she was smiling, while I was blushing a bit. She had kissed my cheek.. omo.

After we finished eating, I called our driver, and he drove us to our next destination I have planned. A walk around Seoul.

The car stopped on the side of the street and I unbuckled my seatbelt. Naomi then gave me a weird look. "Were here?"

"Yes. Let's go." I said. We both go out and thanked our driver. 

We both began to walk, and I noticed that her hand was in her pocket, and it's pretty cold for today. I mean. It's the middle of winter, of course it's cold.

I reached for her wrist, holding onto his gently, I moved my hand from her wrist to her palm. Intertwining our fingers together.

"So. You didn't tell me why were in the middle of Gangnam right now." She said, swinging our hands back and fourth.

"Hm. Were both so occupied everyday for school and for our parents. I feel like today we deserve a say to ourselves.. so going and walking on the streets, looking around and eating street food would make us feel like normal teenagers." I explained. Naomi smiled and rested her head against my arm as we walked.