11.|Sehun

November 15th 2015

"Sehun-ah!!" I heard Naomi yell.

"Yes wifey?" I answered her. 

"Can you a cup of coffee for me?" I smiled to myself as I got up and walked into our kitchen. I flicked on the coffee maker, and waited for it to brew.

Another thing that I learned, is that Naomi enjoys coffee only on the days that we go to the company.

I forgot to mention, me and Naomi are slowly building a company that is joined by our families. We go every Saturday and Sunday to the company, it was painful to wake up every morning just to go to work, even if it's the weekend.

Yeah, I know, sounds crazy for only teenagers, but. We are the heirs to them, so I can't anything about it.

"Here you go wifey." I said, placing down her coffee on the table. She smiled as she finished up her makeup.

"Thank you hubby~" She thanked and took a sip.

"Oh! I wanted to ask you, what do we have to do today?"

"Apparently we have 2 new people coming in to help us. So were in charge of showing them around, and giving them a tour and blah, blah, blah." I answered Naomi, then slowly leaned against the door frame.

"It's not as bad as it sounds." She answered. 

I signed a bit. If only I could spend one day with her. 

_____

"Annyeonghaseyo! Bae Joohyun imnida!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park Jaehyun imnida!" 

They both introduced and bowed a 90˚c. I saw Naomi looked so cheerful and happy at the both of them, while I just gave a thin line smile.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jae- Oh Naomi, and this is my husband, Oh Sehun." She said. I felt my heart flutter a bit from Naomi introducing me as her husband.

"Sehun-ah, I'll show Jaehyun-ssi around, while you take Joohyun, arra?" 

"Ah! You can call me Irene." 

I really didn't wanna leave Naomi to go around with a stranger, and a pretty decent looking one too..

"Sehun? Is that okay with you?" Naomi waved her hand in front of my face. I quickly nodded, making me regret all of it.

The two of them then began to walk off, leaving only me and Irene.

"Shall we get going now?" I said, she nodded with a smile. 

I began talk, tell her all the departments in our company. Not gonna lie, she's really easy going. It wasn't hard before we began to talk normally with each other.

"And here is your workspace. It's a pleasure to be working with you." I said, then offered my hand to shake. She gladly shook it while slightly bowing her head.

"Jaehyun-ah, this will be your work space, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, I'll be here on weekends though." 

I watched as Naomi smiled and talked to him. It got me feeling... mad.?

I saw how he got all touchy with her. He got my blood boiling. No one makes a move on my wife.

"Yeobo! Eomma and appa wanted to see us! Let's go." I said in a cold way. Naomi then bowed to Jaehyun and began following me from behind.

"Sehun-"

"Did you enjoy making me mad?" I cut her off.

"I believe your mistaken Sehun. Me and Jaehyun were just talking." Naomi said casually. I looked back at my shoulder and stared at her.

"Right. Talking. I don't recall hugging, and getting all touchy was a way of talking." 

"Sehun stop it. Hugging someone is a kind gesture. So stop talking nonsense."

I balled my hand in a fist, thinking about Naomi defending him, just makes me wanna punch him even more.

I stood there and watched as Naomi's figure slowly faded into the distant.

"Jae Naomi, what are you doing to me?" I placed my hand on my left chest, feeling my heart beating 10 times faster than ever.

Could it mean? I have a crush on her? 

"Sehun what are you talking about? She's your wife." I scold myself. I know for a fact I don't hate her, since we get along so well... but never have I thought of loving her..

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

It's been a while hasn't it?

How was this chapter? 

So we have 2 new characters!! And so they will have there own POV as well.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Thank you for reading!!

LOVE YOUUUU

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3