42.|Sehun

January 1st 2019

"Safe travels Hun-ah." Turning around to look at her. I smiling from ear to ear. I pulled her in to her hugged her. "I'll be home soon."

Getting into the car, I looked at Irene and saw her wave through the glass window. 

I'm going on a business trip for a week, and surprise surprise, it's in Vancouver Canada. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I would wanna see Naomi there. But the chances are really low from my estimate.

"Mr.Oh. Were here." I thanked my driver and got out, within- not even. I've been swarmed by photographers.

They were flashing there camera's all in my face. It was surely annoying. Though you would think I would have gotten use to it. I still haven't.

Looking away from them all, security came and blocked most of them, so I managed.. I guess. Finally boarding the plan onto Asiana Airlines. I made my way to the first class seats. My seat was in the middle, which was also next to someone else who was reading the magazine with sunglasses on. I didn't really care or mind if they were there. 

"Aish." I sighed, while rolling my eyes.

"Rough morning?" A voice beside me ask. 

I scoffed while tilting my head slightly. "Depends how you define rough."

"Try me."

"Sounds of flickering, to many people grabbing you, yelling at you. Oh! And it's 8am. That is how I define rough." I finished while taking off my shoes, and slipping onto the slippers that the plane provides. 

"Well I guess your not the only one." I raised my brow and looked to my left. The sunglasses were removed, revealing.

"Hi Sehun. Nice to see you again."

Naomi..

We both broke into laughter. 

"Woah! Who would of thought I would see you." I said. She smiled, showing her perfect teeth.

"I guess that's what you call fate." She joked, looking down at her magazine again. But I still looked at her. 

Fate huh?

"So where are you going?" She asked. I sighed as I answered her question. 

"Appa wanted me to go talk to this girl that is the heir to a company in Vancouver." Naomi then chuckled, but quickly stopped, hiding it. 

But I saw.

"What?" I challenged. 

"What. What?"

Squinting my eyes in suspicion. "You just laughed at me. Why." Naomi turned the page and chuckled again.

"Okay now you have to tell me." I demanded. She tried to hide her smile, but me staring her down. I guess it made her spill her thoughts.

"It's honestly nothing. But I had a feeling you were heading there."

"Where?"

"Vancouver. Plus your dad, wanting you to talk to this girl in Van? It's a set up." I crossed my arms. 

"Now how would you know that?" She leaned in closer. "Because.-"

 And closer.

"-That's how we ended up in the same house." I swallowed hard, but still looked deeply in her eyes. They were still charming as ever. But she might be right. That's how me and Naomi got married. Because eomma said that she wanted me to come home early to meet someone, and that's how I met her.