29.|Sehun

February 18th 2016

"Maknae! Look at this!" I looked to were the voice came from and smiled seeing Kai run to me.

"Yah hyung. Skipping class again?" I teased. 

He gave me and look and smacked my head. "No stupid-I mean yes. But because you have to see this." 

I rubbed my head while Kai showed me his phone. "Look someone is carrying Naomi!" My hands automatically balled up into a fist.

"Where is she now?" I asked, trying to restrain myself from beating someone up. 

"I think she's in the infirm- YAH OH SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Before Kai could finish his sentence, I had already began to run to the infirmary.

My heart was pounding against my chest. I was worried but also angry. Not at her, but at myself. I was angry that I wan't there for her when she needed me most.

Once I made it, I saw her laying there with a cloth over her forehead.

"Naomi.." Before I could walk any closer to her, the guy who carried Naomi pushed by against the wall.

"Yah! Do you know who I am?" I said struggling to free myself from his grasp.

"Tsk. Your Oh Sehun. I know." He answered, gripping my collar even harder.

"Good. You know me, then you also know I'm her husband." I glared into his eyes.

"So? I was there when she was about to faint, you should thank me." He said scoffing at me."

"Oh jinjja? Thank you? You don't deserv-"

"Sehun-ah. Let it go...He helped me to the infirmary. You should thank him." Naomi said standing next to me. She held on tight to my shoulder for balance.

"Thank you for helping my wife."

I said, pushing him off of me, then quickly returning to Naomi, helping her stand.

"Aha, BaeWoo-ssi, thank you for helping me, but don't blame this on my husband. This was my fault." Naomi said, I looked back at that guy to see his eyes widen. 

"You don't have to defend him Naomi-ssi!" He protested, making the situation slightly more hectic.

"BaeWoo-ssi.. I promise this is was all my fault.. and he is my husband, hurting him, means your hurting me." Naomi said back in a tired tone, taking short breaths. I got more worried that she was getting more tired, and now that she's practically leaning against me without any energy left in her body.

"BaeWoo-ssi. Please leave. Naomi needs to go home and she needs to rest." I said in a stern tone, then gripped Naomi's waist and pulling her closer to me. Showing my dominance while glaring at him. 

He finally stomped his way out of the room, leaving only me and Naomi. I quickly supported her back and lifted her legs, so that I was carrying her bridal style. She was so lifeless. It broke my heart just to see her life that.

"Naomi-"

"Let's go home.. my exam is over, and there's exams for the 3 days, which we don't have... so we can stay at home."

I nodded and carried her out of the school and into our car. 

"Mi-ah, how are you feeling?" I asked taking a quick look at her before looking back at the road. 

"I don't know. I just feel light-headed." She answered with her head resting against the window. "Just close your eyes Mi-ah. Okay? Were almost home." I sooth. She nodded her head and closed her eyes.