32.|Naomi

April 12th 2016

"Sehun-ah~!" I called. He was sitting at our desk, with his back turned. 

"Yes?" He answered. "Come downstairs. I need you to do something." I answered, waiting for him to get up and follow me downstairs. I leaned against our door frame, watching him finish writing his papers and what not.

"Alright, what did you want to show me?" I held out my hand, waiting for him to grab a hold of it. 

Once he did, I leaded him downstairs towards our kitchen.

"Sit." I ordered. He obeyed and sat down. 

"Naomi, what is this? I have to finish my essay, and plus we have a meeting on Saturday with our parents.

I nodded as I listened to him complain about how much work he has. 

"Sehun. I promise you once you see this, all your problems will disappear." I replied to him. Gently I lifted up a platter, walking over to him.

"Happy Birthday to you~

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to Sehunnie~

Happy Birthday to you~!"

Sehun was smiling so bright, all of his teeth were showing.

"Happy Birthday Sehun!"

"Mhm thanks wifey.."

I smiled wholehearted. "Your finally 18. So how does it feel?"

Sehun took a bite out of the pancake that is basically covered in icing. and sprinkles. "Mh. I feel like me. Just about..9 hours more older. Oh and this pancake.. It's slightly too sweet for me."

I rolled my eyes and took away the plate. "Fine. I'll eat it then." 

"Wait wait. Don't be mad. I enjoy it okay." I watched as he ate, with frosting slowly covering his face.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" I ran upstairs into our room, grabbing his present. I made my way back down with a box, wrapped with a bow in my arms.

"What is this Naomi?" He asked, standing up, and making his way towards me. 

"Something special I got for you." His brow raised up slighting in suspicion. "Go on. Open it." Sehun un-ravelled the ribbon, lifted up the flaps of the box, and looked inside.

"No way! You so did not!" Sehun exclaimed, taking another look on the inside. "Oh yes I did." 

So, let me summarized what just happened. There I was, holding a large box, that barely weighed like anything. So once he opened it, there was a key. Well, car key's to be exact. And on those car keys. It had the Mercedes logo on it.

So yes. I brought him a Mercedes. Because me and Sehun have been driving a BMW, I know that he has been wanting an upgrade to a Mercedes.

"NAOMI!! OH NAOMI!! YOU SO DID NOT GET ME A NEW CAR!" I picked up the car keys and threw the box somewhere else. 

"AHA, HELL YES I DID OH SEHUN! Do you not see this??" I said pointing at he keys, then spinning it around my finger.