13.|JaeHyun

November 25 2015

"Naomi-ssi. Irene wanted me to tell you that there's a meeting tomorrow at 8, instead of 10am." 

"Aigoo. It's too early..But thank you. It's only your 2nd week here and your already great at it." She praised me. I punched her shoulder jokingly.

"All thanks to you. I should get back to work. Wanna have lunch with me though?" I suddenly blurted out.. I felt embarrassed immediately, she's married. Why would I suddenly say that?

"Sure. I'll meet you in the lobby!" With that she walked into her office. 

I exhale hard and slumped down into my chair.

"She agreed. She actually agreed..." I smiled to myself.

"Jaehyun-ah! Come help me with something!" One of my co-workers said. I quickly ran over and helped.

"Yah. I saw you talking to Mrs.Oh, you guys a thing?" I quickly shook my head.

"Ani!"

"Tch. Good. You shouldn't flirt with someone who is married. Go with someone like, Soyou, Yoona, Taeyeon-"

"Those are all Korean Idols. You think I have a shot with them? What are you high?" I scold him. My friend slowly looked away.

"Ah! What about Irene? She's pretty. And you guys both came here to the company at the same time."

I swatted his face jokingly.

"No. She's so fierce... It's scary." I quietly answered.

"Aish.. Dude. Bro to bro. I think you should be open minded to women. They might me scary on the outside. But soft on the inside." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh shut up. Hurry up and let's do our work. I came here to work, not to be nagged at about my love life." 

_____

I was standing in the lobby, waiting for Naomi to come down. But after waiting past an hour, I had a feeling she wouldn't show up.

"Jaehyun-ssi!" I lifted my head to see her running towards me.

"I'm sorry for being late.. there was a meeting, and I couldn't ditch even if I wanted to..." I smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Let's go eat." 

The two of us headed out of the building and walked to a near by café. It was a fairly large coffee shop, the whole building was white, including on the inside.

"What would you like to eat? My treat." 

"Psh. Not a chance. I'll pay. I'm the one who asked you to lunch after all." I replied back, Naomi signed as she nodded.

"Fine fine. I'll just have a chicken salad, and a ice coffee." She ordered.

"I'll have a chicken sandwich, and an ice coffee as well." The waiter took our menu, and walked away, while the two of us looked out the window.

"Naomi-ssi-"

"Call me Naomi. Only call me Mrs.Oh when were in the company." 

"Naomi. I was wondering... how old are you.?" I asked, Naomi chuckled.

"I'm 17, soon turning 18. I'm in my last year of high school." I almost choked on air.

"Really? But your married, and you act so mature." I quickly threw a bunch on questions at her, making her cover her mouth with her right hand, and chuckling.

She looked so elegant doing that.

"Funny you say that. I've heard from many people that you have a very sharp mind. But you can't figure this one out?"

"Well. I married because me and Sehun clicked, it felt like I've known him all my life, even though we haven't. And I act mature because that's how I act in public, I act very weird at home. Like very weird. You have no idea."

Listening to Naomi talk was so soothing, her voice is like a muse singing to me...

"Mh, what about you Jaehyun, you at pretty mature for your age as well." She commented.

I raised my brow while taking a bit out of my sandwich.

"You know my age?"

"Yeah, I had to look over you resume, so I know how old you are."

"Fine, how old am I?" I challenged.

Naomi leaned back on her chair, while crossing her arms. "Your 20. Born in May 5th 1996."

I slowly clapped my hands. "Woah. You really do know."

"Indeed. I bet you won't know mine."

She was right, I didn't. I knew how old she was, but I don't know what month or day she was born.

"January 3rd 1998." 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

How was this chapter??

Do you think Jaehyun's humuor is so cute??

OH! TODAY IS ALSO THE DAY WERE BTS PERFORM ON AMA'S!!

Thank you for reading!!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3