44.|Sehun

January 3rd 2019

After Naomi saved me from that really racist girl. We both headed off to eat lunch. She showed me around Vancouver and what not. It was a really nice city.

The weather is nice, the buildings are so nice and tall, it even has an ocean.

I was amazed that I haven't went travelled here earlier.

But after the eating, and walking around, and even a little bit of shopping, we both decided to head to Naomi's house. I was excited for some reason. To see where Naomi had lived the past 2 years.

"Here we are." Naomi said, opening the door to her condo. It was a very nice house, it had a nice view of the whole city. Her furniture and everything seemed to all come together and fit so well.

"You live in a very nice place." I praised. Naomi chuckled as she walked into her kitchen.

"Look around, make yourself at home."She said. I did. I looked around, seeing some photos, even some of us.

It made my heart skip a beat, thinking that she still has photos of us together.

"Sehun." She called. I turned my head and walked over to her, sitting on the couch. "So, what are you going to do about that Christine girl?" I just shrugged.

"Eh.. I think I'll forget about her and talk to her father personally." Naomi nodded along. "So. Have you brought any boys here?" I asked smirking.

Naomi hit my arm and shook her head while yelling 'no'.

It made me laugh hysterically.

"Yah!!! Stop laughing already!!" She yelled again. But I still couldn't it was too funny from her reaction.

"Aish. I'm going to take a shower. DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!" She yelled before standing up and walking into her room I'm guessing.

After what seems like forever. I finally stopped laughing, just kinda sat there and looked around some more.

Then when I turned my phone on, that's when everything blew up.

-BREAKING!

Former Married Couple, Oh Sehun and Jae Naomi were seen together at Narita International Airport!-

I mentally cursed at myself as I shut off my phone.

Shit..this is not gonna be good..

When I crossed my arms, something at the corner of my eye caught something.

It was a piece of paper under a textbook, showing the corner.

I moved the textbook out of the way and read the company name.

B.C Women's Hospital and Health Care.

It's a hospital, not a company.

Continue reading, I found myself being more and more confused.

Patient: Naomi Jae

Age: 19

This was dated back 2 years ago.

Reason for Surgery:

My heart stopped beating upon reading the next word, as my mind began to race.

Reason for Surgery: Abortion.

My lips slightly parted as I didn't know how to react, nor I didn't even know what is going on.

"Hey Sehun, you wanna order something- Sehun!!" Naomi yelled before running over to me, about to grab the paper out of my hands.

But I stood up and held it in the air. Making it hard for her to reach.

"You shouldn't have seen that!!" She yelled and still trying to reach the paper.

"See what?!!? The fact that you had an abortion?" She stopped jumping and looked into my eyes.

"What the hell happened when you moved here?" I asked softly, trying to hold in my anger and confusion.

Naomi sat down, placing her head into her hands, while taking in a deep breath.

"After.... after we got the divorced and I moved here. I found out that I was 4 months pregnant..." She said, slowly I heard sobbing coming from her.

My mind was still blank as I listened. "And at that time, I was under a lot of stress. Stress from our divorce, school. For god sakes, I moved to a different continent!! I was surrounded by a new society! So... I didn't take good care of myself... meaning I lost the baby."

This time she broke down in tears. At the top of my head, I knew who the father was...

It was me.

But I just wanted to hear it from her voice.

"Who was the father?" Naomi inhaled sharply as she answered me.

"You." After hearing her say it, everything made sense, everything seem to come together. But at the same time. I was in such guilt and pain.

If I had fought for her, we would be still together, and we would even have a little baby boy or girl running around.

But because I didn't. We drew apart.

Slowly I pulled her into my embrace while she sobbed quietly. "Naomi... I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have left you. I should have fought for you. I should have done everything for you.. I promised you to never hurt you, I promised to always protect you... but I failed to do all of it."

I cried softly.

Naomi looked up and pulled my face closer to hers. Slowly I felt those lips again. Those lips I crave for day and night. The ones where I fell in love with. The one where I'm only bound to.

Naomi's kiss was soft and passionate. But it was a mix of anger and happiness.

My hands made their way to her waist as I pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

Naomi soon pulled away and looked at me with tears on the verge of falling.

"Oh Sehun. I'm only going to say this once.-" She said, looking down, before facing me again.

"I love you. I never stopped loving you, and I will never, ever stop." She confessed. My heart was beating so crazy it was about to explode.

For the past 4 years that I have known Naomi. I have wished and dreamed of her saying that for the longest time. And now she has finally said them... I don't know how to even react.

"I-I-I-"

I tried saying, but nothing came out.

"I-I, I love you too.." I confessed. I saw her eyes sparkled as I said that.

"I loved you since the day I met you Jae Naomi.."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

OH MY GAWDDDD!!!

FINALLY!!! THE CONFESSION THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOOOOOORRRR!!!

Thank you for reading!!

Go check out my 2 newest books!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3