54.| Final

Third Person POV

It has been years after Naomi and Sehun got married. Korea had accepted them as a married couple again. Even though in the beginning it was filled with hurtful comments, they both got through it together.

When Naomi was 28, and so was Sehun. They both were blessed with a little baby boy. He was born on April 13th. The day after Sehun's birthday. They named him Oh Taehun. He was born with a bright happy personality, just like his parents.

Irene and Jaehyung even got married, had a little girl, named Park Angie. Born 2 years after Taehun was.

The two of them grew up playing with each other, they could never be separated from one another.

When Taehun was 6, Naomi had another child, this time it was a girl. She was born on September 16th, she was named Oh Yeonni. She was Sehun's little princess. He spoiled her more than anyone... well besides Naomi. 

On the other hand, Naomi spoiled Taehun. The two of them grew up very well, even though they had the fame and name since they were born. But Naomi and Sehun raised them well very well.

When Naomi and Sehun turned 50. Taehun and Yeonni graduated high school. Taehun didn't go to university but took over the company right after. While Yeonni did. 

But sadly, during that year. Naomi's parents became ill and passed away. Naomi was heartbroken. Though she got through that pain. She always wished her parents did have to go so early.

When Taehun turned 25. He proposed to Angie. Yes, Angie, Irene and Jaehyung's daughter. 

Crazy right? Who knew the two families would now be in-laws. Even after their long past together, they were still bounded in the future.

Yeonni, on the other hand, met this Chinese boy. He loved Yeonni the first time he locked eyes with her, but she never really noticed him. 

Finally one day he walked up to her and asked her to be his friend. Slowly the two became very close. He then asked her out, Yeonni accepted. When Yeonni brought him home so he could meet the family. Sehun immediately got very protective of his little girl he has raised. He was very stern about this boy. But Naomi immediately liked him. She just wished this boy would treat her daughter like a princess, just like how Sehun treated Naomi. 

When Naomi turned 70. She slowly became ill. 

It was lung cancer.

Sehun never left her side at the hospital. He never did. 

"Naomi. Here has some soup, after that you need to take your pills," Sehun said. Naomi looked at her husband and smiled with sincere.

"I can't believe you still treat me like a princess, even when I'm 70," Sehun placed his hand over Naomi's and kissed her head.

"Age is just a number. In my eyes, you will always be that girl, that sweet perfect girl I fell in love with,"

Naomi was so moved by his words. She still can't believe she is dying. She wasn't ready to leave him yet. Or her own kids, and grandchildren.

"Sehun,"

"Yes, love?"

"We raised a beautiful family, haven't we?" Sehun beside Naomi, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "Yes. Yes, we have Mi. And I'm very proud of you for being the best mom for our kids,"

Naomi rested her head on his shoulder and hummed to his answer. "I couldn't have done it without you Hunnie,"

The two then talked about their past. How they first met. How they first moved in together. There first kiss, confession.