41.|Jaehyung

December 25th 2018

"Jae-ah! I want to eat at Viva Polo." Naomi said cutely. Agreeing to her, we locked fingers and headed there.

While walking, and swinging our hands back and fourth like those cheesy couples, gazing over to her, she looked happy. But deep down I knew she wasn't. She wasn't happy with me, I'll admit, she might have strong feelings towards me, but it's not love. 

That night when me and Naomi, went out to eat with Irene and Sehun. I saw the way he looked at her, the jealously and anger raged in his eyes. Honestly, I purposely intertwined my hands, and got super touchy with her, to see if Sehun has finally moved on. But he hasn't, and when I tired to feed Naomi some of my food, he noticed everything, and he stopped me. In a way, he showed his dominance over her. 

And I know she still deeply cares and loves him. She stopped Irene from feeding something Sehun didn't like. She still remembers so many memories and things from Sehun... it breaks my heart that I can't be her man, but it breaks my heart even more when is when I see the women I care so deeply un-happy.

"Jaehyung? Naomi?" Naomi and I, turned our heads, looking behind us, just to see Sehun and Irene together. I looked over to Naomi to see sadness in her eyes, but a fake smile spread across her face. Grabbing her side, I pulled her closer to my side, while smiling to the two of them.

"Annyeong Irene! Annyeong Sehun! Nice to see you again! But we need to go!!! Bye bye!" I said in my high-tone voice, after pulling Naomi away and into Vivi Polo.

We arrived and was welcomed by one of the waiters, and also Chanyeol-ssi. Considering, his family owns this place.

"Hey you guy~! Welcome back." Chanyeol-ssi greeted us with a bright smile, leading us to the table. It was a lovely place, besides the fact that there are shrines of Chanyeol, and his sister. Me and Naomi enjoy's this place.

Once we ordered, and the food arrived. We began to eat.

"Naomi.." 

"Mh??" She hummed with a whole mouth of pasta in her mouth. Bursting out with laughter, and coughing out a bit of pasta.

"Ewww! Don't spit out food!" She yelled with a smile. Gazing her her eyes, my coughing stopped.

"So what did you have to tell me?" About to open my mouth, Sehun and Irene walked in. I fell back on my chair and sharply breathed in.

Are they following us?

In the distance we heard Chanyeol greet them and pointed our direction. I guess he's saying that were here too. 

"You know. We have being seeing those 2 a lot lately, haven't we?" She said, smirking, then after putting a spoon full of pasta in her mouth.

"Indeed.." I breathed out.

We both returned back to eating, chatting, making silly jokes, and reminiscing about when she was my boss, and I had a huge crush on her.

We both walked to the counter, and paid for the food, then talking a quick glance, we both saw them kiss. 

Looking at Naomi, she licked her lips then bit them after. "Let's go, it's still Christmas right?" She pulled me out, while I took one last look at Sehun.. 

He was glaring at me.

_____

While walking her home. She kept making stupid jokes that would always make me chuckle, or even burst into laughter. It was something about her... something about that face that I can never be upset about.

"Your so pretty."

"What?"

"Your beautiful."

Her lips curved into a smile, as I saw her blushing a bit.

"Your sexy."

Slowly her face became for shocked.

"Your fucking hot."

"STOP! Jae!! Oh my god, were in a park!" Naomi screamed, slapping my arm playfully.

I laughed as her face became red. 

"I love you." She stopped walking and looked over to me. Her eyes soften as she hugged me.

I know I've said that she's un-happy with me, but once I saw her expression when she saw Sehun, I wanted to protect her from him, I wanted to make her feel like she's special. 

That is why I'm going to make Naomi happy, I'm going to make her happy with me.

"Naomi.." I whispered against her neck. She hummed back in response, still in my arms.

"Your mine. Only mine.."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

Aweee! I find Jaehyung and Naomi sooo cute!!

Should I just leave the story here since it's so cute.

JK, Iwont

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3