26.|Jaehyun

February 13th 2016

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I wanted to get Naomi something. But... that will be kinda suspicion right?

I'll get Irene something too. Just to not make it weird. Make it neutral. 

Looking around on the internet, I planned on giving her a ring..but maybe that was too much.. so maybe roses and a teddy bear is good right?

And I guess I'll do the same for Irene. 

I do like Irene. As a friend of course. Because my crush is towards Naomi and I know for a fact Irene's crush is Sehun.

And besides. Me and Irene are like close friends. We entered the company at the same time, and we talk and help each other at times when we need it.

So I guess this is a friendly gift for her.

While going to the flower shop. I saw my boss there, Sehun. Or Mr.Oh.

He was looking around too, but he seem to not notice my presences. I guess that's good. Good as in he won't say anything to Naomi about me and that he saw me buying gifts.

After he left. I quickly head in, got a 2 bouquet of flowers, and 2 teddy bears that are holding a hear, with the word 'Love' in the middle. It was simple and cute.

I paid for them both and headed home. Going to bed early with a smile on my face. Only to imagine my two favourite co-workers face when they see the gift I bring to them tomorrow.

_____

"Good morning everyone~ Happy Valentines Day!" I greeted everyone when I walked into the company. Every smiled and cheered me on, or joked about how I'm too happy today.

"Woah~ I don't think I've seen Jaehyun so happy."

"Neither have I."

"Who are the flowers for Jaehyun?"

"Are they for me?" 

I chuckled upon hearing my colleagues ask me childish questions.

 headed into the elevator and went up to the top floor, which is where Irene, Naomi, Sehun, and my office is.

Once the elevator door opened I smiled with glee, seeing Naomi is talking with Irene. Which was a perfect opportunity to give them the flowers.

"Irene~ Mrs.Oh~ Happy Valentines Day!" I said and did a smooth dance move, sliding in front of them, then beholding them with the flowers in both hands.

"Woah.." They both said and took the flowers.

"Thank you Jaehyun." Naomi said and looked at the teddy bear. "So cute. Just like you."

"Thank you Jaehyun-ah~ Who knew you could be sweet to me." Irene said then hugged me. I smiled and returned the hug, and at the same time. Sehun came out of his office with a bouquet of flowers too.

"Yeobo~ Happy Valentines Day." He said, wrapped and arm around her waist and pulling her in for a hug.

"Thank you~ I got you something too." 

I saw the way she looked at him, and the way he looked at her. It was loving. I licked my lips and pressed them in a thin line. I looked over to Irene, only to see her on the verge of crying.

She was gripping the flowers so hard I could see her knuckles turn white. I quickly wrapped an arm around her and turned her body around, avoiding the view of the two lovers that are right behind us.

I saw a tear fall from her eyes, landing on her cheek. I was about to wipe it for her. But she beat it too me.

"Tha-thank you J. I really appreciate this.. a lot." With that. She ran off in her desk began her work. I slipped my hands into my pocket and headed to my desk and began my work as well.

I guess it was good while it lasted.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

How was this chapter??

Don't you think Jaehyun is so sweet towards Irene??

I ship them so hard!!!

Thank you for reading!!!

I hope you are enjoy the story so far!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3