4.|Naomi

September 14st 2015

After two weeks of me knowing that I'm engaged...let's just say I've been a bit off from everything.

For example. I have been scared to wake up every morning because when I wake up, it will be a new day, and it means, it's a day closer to the wedding.

Okay look! I'm not hating this marriage, but I'm also not a fan of it. Is that crazy? I think so.

"Naomi."

I snapped out of my thoughts to see the teacher has been calling me to answer this math problem. I looked at it and signed.

"If y=15x+3, so x would equal 0, and so the answer would be y=3." The teacher nodded and then wrote another one down, while I just fell back against my chair and smirked.

'Did you really think the heir to Jae Inc. wouldn't be able to solve that question.?'

"Hey Naomi." I heard Sehun whisper, and nudged my arm. I looked over to him. "What?"

"Are you okay? You seem off." I crossed my arms and signed.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I answered and began to write some questions down on my notebook and answered them along the way.

"Naomi, I'm serious. You don't seem like yourself." I signed again.

"It's nothing. I'll get over it."

_____

School honestly went by too fast today. I think because I was blanked out half the time.

I was walking towards the bus stop, when someone pulled my arm back.

"Sehun.."

"Naomi, your worrying me. Please tell me what is going on with you lately. Ever since we got engaged. You seem different." I then for some reason burst out in tears.

They were flowing non-stop.

"N-Naomi! Hey Hey! What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. I shook my head, as tears still fell.

I felt Sehun wrapped his arms around me and began to walk us to the bus stop. Once I felt that we have stopped walking, I noticed have stopped crying too..

"Now that you have calmed down. Tell me what happen." I inhaled hard.

"I'm getting an anxious." Sehun raised a brow.

"Why?"

I quickly sniffed and answered him. "Because of the whole wedding thing. And it's not that I hate it, it's just I'm scared. What if I fail my parents, your parents or worst. You."

Sehun continued to hug me and calm me down.

Even though we only know each other for only 2 weeks. I feel really comfortable around him, even safe.

"I am too. I'm scared too." I chuckled though my sniffs.

"Liar. If you were, why aren't you as crazy as I am?"

"Because I'm dealing with it in my own way. The only way I'm looking past this thing is thinking that I get to see you everyday." My heart fluttered for him.

"Look. I know everything sounds sudden and scary. But we'll get through this together. Arra?" I nodded and wiped the remaining tear I have left.

The bus came right after, and the two of us went on. What kept my heart fluttering is that Sehun never left his hand off my shoulders. He held them protectively.

Since there wasn't anyone on the bus, Sehun and me took a seat. We both stayed silent. But I guess from the tears, it made me feel very tired and sleepy..

My eyelids became very heavy... as they slowly droop down and made me close them. I think I was semi-asleep, because my head slowly moved onto something comfortable. I didn't care to open my eyes. I was already close to falling into a deep sleep.

Suddenly.

"Naomi, wake up." I heard a voice. A very familiar voice.

"Hmm?"

"C'mon Naomi. Let's go. It's our stop." I finally opened my eyes and stood up. I felt someone hold my hands and dragged me off the bus.

My eyes were still tired, so I kinda opened them.

"Mh, why did you wake me up?" I asked in a lazy voice.

"Aigoo. C'mon let's go home."

I then threw my hands in the air and started to whine.

"Uh-uh! I'm going to my house."

"Jeez, why does she sound like she's drunk?" I heard Sehun whisper.

"YAH! I. AM. NOT. DRUNK!"

"Yes princesse Jae, your not drunk, now let's get you home." I then felt my whole body being lifted off the ground. Again I slowly opened my eyes, just to be welcome by the evil bright light.

But in that small moment I opened my eyes. I realized Sehun is giving me a piggyback ride. I smiled and closed my eyes again, resting my head on his left shoulder.

But for some reason it didn't feel as comfortable.. so I lifted my head and changed over to his right shoulder.

"Mhhh, much better." I uttered out. Then I fell back to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

WHERE ARE MY NOTIFICATION JENNINGS?!

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? Wasn't it so cute?

Sehun and Naomi have the cutest chemistry!

Thank you for reading!!

I LOVE YOU!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3