12.|Irene

November 15th 2015

It was my first day working at JaeOh Inc. 

It's one the best companies in Korea, not to mention is the largest as well. I was surprised and blessed to me admitted into it. 

Also... I'm hoping to meet Oh Sehun again. Me and him use to be best friends. We both went to primary and secondary school together. 

I hope he remembers me. 

Who am I kidding! I'm sure he remembers me, I mean, I'm one of his first loves.

"Joohyun-ah, hurry. I need to drop you off at your workplace." I heard my sister call. 

"Coming!!" I ran downstairs to see my sister, Joohye.

"Let's go?" She asked. I nodded and we both headed into her car. 

The car ride there was okay.. we didn't talk much, and listened to the radio instead.

"Joohyun-ah."

"Ne unnie?" 

"What's the main reason why your working here?"

I became num...

"No reason. The pay is good."

"You sure it's not because Oh Sehun is the CEO there?" She quickly answered. I gripped the hem of my skirt.

"It's not unnie."

I heard her sign.. 

"I don't believe you. You know Sehun is a married man now. Soon enough he'll have kids."

I felt my blood boil hearing her say that.

"No! I don't believe that, that women and Sehun are actually married. Something seems off. Sketchy."

My sister didn't answer, nor talk throughout the whole ride. 

Once we made it, I got out of the car and looked at Joohye.

"Good luck on your first day." I heard her say.

"Thanks.." I quietly said. She drove off, while I looked at the huge, large building standing before my eyes. I walked to the front entrance. And immeadiatly was amazed by the decor.

It was stunning, and such an eye candy.

"Hi, you must be the other new employee." I heard, and nodded my head with my eyes shining.

"Please have a seat, Mr and Mrs. Oh will be here any minute." I did as I was told. 

I sat down in front of another person. He had a sharp eyes, and a nice sense of style.

"I'm Park Jaehyun." He suddenly announced. 

"I didn't even ask you." He smiled and crossed his legs.

"True. But we'll be working together, so might as well get to know each other first beforehand." He reasoned.

I tilted my head a bit. He has a sharp ideas, and thoughts as well. 

"Fair enough, I'm Bae Joohyun, but call me Irene." We both leaned in to shake hands.

"It's a pleasure to be working with you."

"You must be the new employees." We both heard a voice.

I looked over my shoulder to see a girl walking towards us, and behind her was walking a boy.. it's him.

We both stood up and introduced ourselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo Bae Joohyun imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Jaehyun Imnida!" 

I, for some reason couldn't get my eyes off of Sehun. He looked older, and more mature than the last time I saw him.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jae- Oh Naomi, and this is my husband, Oh Sehun." I saw him smile a bit when Naomi introduced herself..

So that's Korea's power couple..

We then began our tour around the company, and I got paired up with Sehun.

He talked in a cold distant voice.. nothing like what I remembered from when we were little.

"Irene-ssi, do you have any questions?" He suddenly spoke. I looked into his eyes and shook my head.

"Ani. But-"

"Yeobo! Eomma and appa wanted to see us! Let's go." He cut me off. I saw Naomi and him walk off. I stood there wondering if they are actually in love..

But suddenly, my feet brought myself to follow them.

I heard their conversation.

She slowly walked away while I saw him standing there looking at her..

"Sehun-ah..." I breathed out quietly. Thank god he didn't hear me. But I really just wanted to run up to him and embrace him, and to let him know who I am. For him to remember.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

I'm sorry this chapter is not that great. 

I'll try to make it better for the next one!!

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3