34.|16+

Hello Jennings!!

Before I start this chapter, I would like to say that this chapter is a third person POV and also a part 2 of the last chapter. So that's why the title doesn't have a name, but a warning. *wink wink* And there isn't a date above, since you should know the date from the last chapter.

This chapter is rated 16 and up, this chapter also has mature language and content. Beware.

_____

Sehun pushed you against the bed with both lips still connected, you both slowly start to take off each others clothes.

He pulls away, breathing heavily. Sehun's eyes were dreamy yet staring down at you made him look so sexy at the same time.

Slowly he un-buttons your top, one by one. Then dives down brushing his lips against her chest, making you arch your back towards him. 

"Your so stunning." He says, then gives you butterfly kissed on your chest to your lips. It turned you on more, his touches gave you goosebumps.

Your fingertips grazed his jawline, running down to his shirt. You lifted it up, making both your lips depart.

Within a millisecond, his lips were connected to your again, this time, deeper, and more rough. Before you knew it, both of your were under the covers naked, with Sehun hovering over you, with both hands resting on both sides of you.

Even in the dark, and with the moonlight shinning in, your cheeks were still burning. 

"Your so sexy..I wanna fuck you so hard." He whispers sexily. Turning you on even more. "Hun-ah, p-please be gentle.." You whispered, stuttering. You didn't wanna tell him that your a virgin, but if I didn't, his hard member here might destroy you. 

Sehun chuckles in a raspy voice. "Your being pure in innocent makes me so hard Naomi. I don't know if I'll be able to hold back." He answered pushing one finger in you, making you taking a deep breath, gripping the bed sheets.

"Mhm."

"Louder. I want to hear them." He whispered against your ear, and now pushing 2 fingers in. 

"Ahhh~ M-more.." Sehun smirked hearing you moan like that, he wanted to be you as soon as possible, but since it's your first time, he'll go easy.

Even though Sehun is still drunk, he's slowly regaining everything.

He gently pushes in slowly and kisses your neck teasingly.

"Fuck Sehun.. D-Don't tease me." You cried. Sehun smiled against your neck.

"Uh uh. Everyone knows, teasing leads to the best sex." Sehun pushed his fingers in deeper, while sucking on your neck, and one hand playing with your breast.

Your eyes were shut closed, but your mouth wasn't. Your voice was getting higher and higher, your hands gripped the sheets tighter and tighter.

"Ahhhhh! I'm- cumming!!" You screamed. "Then do it. I want to taste you."

With that remark, you came onto his fingers, he licked them sexily. 

"You taste like heaven." Your heartbeat was beating rapidly fast. As for your chest was elevating up and down. 

You wanted him to feel good too, or thank him for releasing for tension. So you pulled him down and got on top of him. Your hands were placed on his muscular chest. 

"Baby. What are you doing- Ohhhh mhh, N-Naomi!" Sehun groaned, throwing his head back.

Slowly you rode his large hard member. His eyes were clamped shut while you were riding him, without any notice, he came.

"Hmm, I'm guess I did well." You said against his lips. Sehun grabbed your cheeks and kissed you. Slowly he turned you over, once again you were under him, and he's back on top.

"Are you ready?" He whispered. You nodded, breathing hard.

Sehun slowly spread'd your legs apart, you braced yourself waiting for Sehun's member to enter you.

"Aghh. Fuck Naomi, your so tight." He wraps both arms around your body, with your hands pressed against his chest.

"S-Sehun!! Oh my god! Your so big!!" You screamed, feeling your womanhood stretch to fulfill his size.

"Ahh! Fuck Naomi. Ahh." You finally adjusted to him, Sehun knew you were ready. He began thrusting in and out, faster and faster. 

Beads of sweat were forming around his forehead. "Oh god! Sehun! Deeper.." His hands traveled from your back to your curves. It made your moan from all his touches that you've also been craving for. "Ohhh! If-only, you could see how much I've stretched you! AH!"

He held onto the headboard, while you gripped the bed sheets.

"Ahhhhah! Mhhh. I'm so close babe." Sehun says then thrusts in deeper and faster, hitting you g-spot over and over.

"M-Me too!" 

His and your voices got louder and louder, the bed creaking too, your climax was so close you couldn't hold it in any longer.

You came, following after Sehun did as well, you both rode out each other's climaxes, with Sehun rested his head on your shoulder, hugging you tightly. 

Sehun rolled off you onto his side of the bed, pulling the covers over you both. His arms wrapped protectively and securely around you.

"Sleep tight." He says before closing his eyes and kissing your lips one more time.

-

-

-

-

-

Wow...

I'm speechless and amazed that I wrote something like this..

Well. Thank you for reading..

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3