24.|Sehun

February 7th 2016

After the work hours was over, me and Naomi both headed into our car and drove off. Yes. I finally got my drivers licences. 

But with the help of Naomi of course.

"Mi-ah. What did my father want to talk to you today?"

"Nothing important. Don't worry."

I still didn't believe her. If it wasn't important, appa would've wanted to talk to the two of us. Not just her.

"I don't believe you. Tell me."

"Abeoji just had a little fight with my father..." I was in shock by her words.

"Was it serious?!" 

"Sehun calm down. Your the one driving remember." I then relaxed myself a bit and asked her again.

"Was it serious.?"

"No blood, or fist fights were involved. So I don't think so. It was just about the stock prices dropping and rising is all. Don't worry about it."

I signed hard and reached over to hold Naomi's hand.

"They didn't blame you right?"

"They just said some harsh words, other than that. I think I settled it well.." But I could feel that she was tense. Her hand isn't relaxed.

I slowly motion my thumb, rubbing the back of her hand, trying to calm her down this time.

"If anything happens. I will always be right here. By your side. Arra?"

"Ne."

The whole car drive home we didn't utter a word to each other, but I just kept holding her hand. I was something I just wanted to do everyday.

I wanted to tell Naomi that I like her. But isn't too weird. I mean were married, saying that I like her is weird.

Besides. I don't even know if she likes me back in that way.

Kinda like what happened with me and Irene.

She was my childhood best friend. We were next door neighbours and everyday we would play with each other.

But apparently me confessing my feelings to her at a young age wasn't right, and it made her feel awkward around me. So then. We just stop hanging out.

Who knew years later she would be working as my secretary.. 

Yes. I know, I remember who she is. Clear as day in fact. I just pretend not to remember so I won't have to face that awkward feeling. Is that bad?

"Hun-ah. Were home. Why aren't you coming in? You wanna sleep in the car all night?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I drove all the way home already.

"O-Of course not!"

"Good. Cause if you did. I would've brought you a blanket and pillow." She joked, making me kick her butt in return.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" She yelled and chased me. I then opened the door quickly and ran inside. I tried to close the door, but she was already there.

"Yah! Come back here!!" She yelled, I began to ran fast but laugh at the same time. 

She chased me around the kitchen, upstairs, and into our bedroom. I was already out of breath, so I collapsed on our bed, face first.

"Aha. I. Finally got. You." Naomi said in short breaths.

At this point I gave up on running. I was tired and out of breath.

"Ah! OUCH!!" 

"HAHAHA! I have gotten my revenge."

I frowned while rubbing my butt, where Naomi has slapped... really hard.

"Awe. Doesn't it hurt Hunnie?" I pouted and nodded.

"Well. That's what you get for messing with me." She said in a emotionless tone. I gawked at her while she was smiling.

Soon I was smiling too. After a hard day for her. It makes me happy that I made her laugh and smile to get her mind off of it.

"Thank you Husby." She suddenly said. I looked over at her with one brow raised.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you always know how to cheer me up.. I'm thankful for that." She answered looking up at the ceiling.

"I will always cheer you up. One way or another."

_____

It was already the next day, and we had school. Yipee...aish.

I heard the alarm go off, but nobody turned it off. Usually the alarm is on Naomi's side, so she turns it off, and then wakes me up in the process. But today. She didn't.

I slowly lifted up my eyelids and saw that that space where Naomi should be... is empty. I reached over and turned off the alarm to see a yellow note next to it.

NOTE:

~Good morning Hunnie. 

I'm sorry I didn't tell you last night, but I had to meet someone today at 6.

Forgive me. But I made you breakfast and got your uniform ready.

I'll see you in first period. 

Annyeong Husby~

Well that's odd. "Meet someone huh?"

My brain immediately went to Naomi having a boyfriend behind my back. Then again, we were married by force. So maybe she does have one in secret.

"No. Sehun, stop. Naomi is a good person. She won't go behind your back."

I then tried to shrug off that thought by getting ready for school and eating breakfast. But that thought of Naomi having a boyfriend behind my back was just eating me away.

I walked to the bus stop, but only to remember that Naomi isn't with me today. I lifted up my hand and signed hard.

"No hand to hold today.."

The bus shortly came and as I walked on there was 1 seat left. But I didn't take it. I leaned against the pole and signed again.

"Naomi really has become a part of me. Even her habits are also a part of me.." 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter??

Wasn't it sooo cute!!!!

What do you think Naomi is really doing behind Sehun's back? Do you actually believe she has a boyfriend? 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!!

-Jennie<3