2.|Naomi

September 1st 2015

I woke up this morning in a different manner today. I think it's different because summer break has ended and... school has started.

Honestly. I don't mind school, it's just I prefer summer more.

I almost forgot! I'm Naomi! Jae Naomi, 17 years old. I'm am the daughter of Jae Inc. and also the heir to it as well. Our family company sells and design women and mens clothing, and furniture. 

"Miss. Jae. Breakfast is ready." I heard one of the maids knock against my door. 

"I'll be down in 10. Thank you!" I replied and heard the footsteps slowly echo away. 

After I was done getting ready for school, I headed downstairs to see my parents. 

"Good morning eomma. Good morning appa." 

"Good morning sweetheart!" Appa said. I sat down and began eating my eggs and drinking my orange juice. 

"Oh! Sweetheart. He have some guest coming over tonight. So come home early." Eomma said sipping on her coffee. 

I nodded and quickly finished my food. I grabbed my backpack, bid goodbye to my parents and began to walk to the bus stop.

I had my earbuds in while walking to the bus stop. Once I made it. I saw a guy standing there, with his earbuds in too. He was leaning against the pole with his hands in his pocket. I looked at him from head to toe. 

The colours of his uniform looked like mine. I'm guessing he goes to Seoul Academy High too. I made my way next to him, with a fair amount of distance between us. 

I felt him look at me, so I looked at him. The two of us smile and bowed slightly at each other. He has a nice and warm smile. With the sun behind him, he actually looked like an angel.

The bus arrived shortly, and the two of us got on. 

There was one seat on the bus left, but either of us took it. I was impressed by him. Some people would have taken it, and wouldn't care about other people. But he didn't. Huh. At least there are some good people left in this world.

While listening to some music. Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over to my right to see that guy at the bus stop. I pulled out my right earbud and asked him to repeat what he said.

"Pardon?" 

"I said. Do you want to take that seat." I smiled at him and shook my head. 

"It's fine. Some people need it more than me." I replied to him, pointing at an elderly women, walking over to the seat. 

I continued to smile because it was nice of his to ask, and it made him seem like a gentlemen. Not everyone is that polite these days.

"But thank you for asking." I thanked then put in my right earbud again. I'm guessing he did too, because when it was at our stop, but he didn't move an inch. I smiled and tugged on his sleeve, he looked down to me as I pointed out the door. 

He got my signal and the two of us got off. We both walked in silence. But it was comfortable.

At this moment. I took out my earbuds. Because I enjoy the fresh air, sound of the wind blowing and the leaves flying. I like to listen to it.

"A-ah. Hey." They boy spoke up. I looked over to him. 

"Thank you for telling me to get off at this stop. If you didn't I would have missed it." He said rubbing his nape. I chuckled slightly at his cuteness.

"It's no biggie. I wouldn't let a fellow student be late on the first day of school." After I said that. He then looked at my uniform I was wearing. 

"Wait. You go to Seoul Academy High?" He asked. I smiled and answered a yes to him. 

I then could feel his happiness and excitement radiate. 

"Woah! Me too! What a coincidence!" He praised. I laughed a bit while nodding my head. Then we both became quite and walked side by side. All the way to school. It didn't feel awkward walking with someone you just met. It actually just felt very calming. 

Funny thing is. I didn't have my earbuds in. But he did. So I could basically hear what he was listening to.

I heard some rapping, but a rhythm that is very nice. Kinda like a Chris Brown feel.

Soon we both made it to campus with 10 minutes remaining. 

It was loud. Like intensively loud from all the students yelling, screaming cause they finally reunited after 3 months of summer.

Aigoo. So noisy.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder again. I looked up to see it was him. He's still here. I would've thought he had walked off to find his friends already.

"What's your class number?" He asked.

I then pulled a piece of paper out of my blazer pocket, and unfolded it.

"A-3. I have Math in the morning.. how tragic." I joked.

He then with laughed. "I feel bad for you." He said. Trying hard not to burst out laughing or smile.

I cracked a smile and rolled her eyes jokingly, as I signed.

"Okay Okay. I'm sorry for laughing. But it's okay. I have that class too!"

My face then lit up from a frown to a very happy face. "Really? Well! Who would of known we would have so much in common!"

"Oh! Hey! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun." Her head slightly tilted with her eyes narrowed.

"Oh Sehun? Oh as in Oh Empire?" I questionably asked him.

"Bingo!" He smiled.

"Well then! I'm Jae Naomi." I introduced myself.

"Jae? As in..?"

"Jae Industry. Or Jae Inc." His eyes slightly widen.

I laughed a bit. It truly is a small world.

The bell rang and we both pointed towards the door with our thumbs. Indicating 'let's go?'

The two of us burst out laughing and walked together to our class.

I chose a seat next to the window. Cause I like to stare out of it and look at other students. Surprisingly enough. Sehun chose the seat right beside me.

"Well. I guess we'll be seat-mates too." He said. 

"You don't have friends in this class?" He shook his head. "Most of my friends have graduated. My other 4 friends are in a different class."

I smiled. "What about girls? Don't you have a girlfriend? I-I mean! A friend in this class that is a girl."

He chuckled at me.  

"Mh. I think so far. Your the only one." 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

Where are my notification Jennings?

How was this chapter?

Awe!! Don't you think Naomi and Sehun interaction so cute so far!!?

Thank you for reading!!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3