5.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" he ask staring at me.

"Just needed a breather... wait is this your apartment too?"

"Get out" Dylan says and I stare at him.

"Are these paintings yours? Do you collect them or draw them?"

"Get the fuck... out" he says and I see his atoms apple move up and down as he swallows. I roll my eyes and look around the room one more time before exiting. I turn around and Dylan turn off the light, closing the door behind him. "The party is out here... so stay out here"

"Calm down I wasn't doing anything"

"It doesn't matter. Stay out of that room!"

"You have issues" I said and he stares at me surprised. That's when I hear a bark and I look down the hall. "Was that... a dog?" I said looking at Dylan. He looks down the hall and I shake my head. If this is his apartment then that means one thing. I walk down the hall to the door where the barking was coming from.

"HEY! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN THERE" Dylan yells after me. I open the door to see the beautiful husky from the other day laying down on a king size bed. The dogs' head pops up when it sees me.

"Are you kidding me?" I said turning around and Dylan's coming up to me. "You had the dog?"

"Yea, so?"

"You told me you would let me know when you pick him up from the vet" I said walking over to the dog. I put my phone down on the bed and I start to pet the beautiful husky.

"Did I? Hmm... Must of slipped my mind" he smirks.

"You are so unbelievable"

"I guess I am. Get out my room" he said pointing to the door.

"I'm taking the dog" I said and his face comes to a smirk.

"Umm, no. You didn't give the nurse your information, I did"

"You literally told me that you would give your info then call me later"

"And you believed me?" he laughs and I roll my eyes. "Kinks isn't going anywhere"

"Kinks?" I said looking at the dog. "You did not name him Kinks"

"Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for bed to have tea with the queen tomorrow or something?" I stare at him then get up, walking pass him. This party blows, especially knowing this asshole is here. I head back out to the living room looking around for Naomi. I was so ready to leave.

"Let me guess which frat boy invited you?" Dylan said standing next to me scanning the room.

"How do you know a frat guy invited me?"

"Well Jojo, I've never seen you here before and look at you" he said looking at me. I look down at myself then back up at him. "There's no way in hell you came by yourself"

"What about me? And don't call me that"

"What? Jojo? That is your name right?" he said.

"It's Josephina and my friends call me Jo. And you... you're not my friend"

"Right. So, I'll call you Jojo" he smiles and I roll my eyes.

"There's no getting through to you because you're too disrespectful" I said walking away from him. I literally walk around the party like twice and there was no Naomi. Ugh! She better not have left without me! I decided to go check outside to make sure her car was there. I leave the party and hop over the drunk people sprawled across the hall. I head downstairs and outside and start to walk down the street. I see Naomi's car and I felt relieved when I see it. From far away I see a head in the car and I was thankful that Naomi was there and ready to go. I jog over to the car and walked around to the driver's seat. I knocked on the window and Naomi looks at me and she wasn't alone.

I stare into the window and my heart stops as I see Naomi roll off of Eric. I laugh and turn around starting to walk away. I can't believe this. Such a cliché. My best friend? How can Naomi do something like this?

"JO!" Naomi says and I look at her as she gets out on the passenger side walking over to me.

"Are you serious right now? You... with Eric?"

"Please... let me explain"

"Explain what? That you're a slut and you don't know how to keep your legs shut" I said and she stares at me.

"Okay... that was harsh. But I get it, you're mad at me. That's why you said it"

"No. I said it because it's true. Naomi let's get one thing straight, I only stayed your friend because I felt sorry for you. I'm way above to be hanging with someone who's trashy, bankrupt, and can't even afford a car after 2015" I said crossing my arms.

"Josephina that was so low" she said and I shrug my shoulders. "Fine... it's better than being an uptight bitch who thinks she's better than everyone"

"I am better than everyone"

"No you're not Jo. I'm so sorry you're jealous of me"

"Jealous of you? Seriously?" I laugh.

"Yes you are. You don't know how to let go and be free. You don't know how to take a riska and actually live life. I do and you're jealous of that"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Naomi" I said turning around walking away from her. I see Dylan standing not too far away and I'm confused why he's out here.

"Okay Jo. Have fun being boring, stuck up and doing the same damn thing the rest of your life" she says and I pretend I didn't hear her. My eyes start to get heavy. I walk pass Dylan back to the apartment and start to feel around my pockets. What the?

"Missing something?" someone said and I look over at Dylan waving my phone.

"Why do you have my phone?" I said snatching it from him.

"You left it in my room, I was returning it. Why are you crying?" he asked.

"I'm not" I said and he stares at me. I shake my head then wipe my face and turn away from him.

"I'll take you home Jojo" he said.

"You? Take me home? Yea right?" I said pulling out my phone calling Sawyer. Her phone rings then heads to voicemail. "Damn" I said to myself.

"I said I'll take you home" Dylan says again and I turn around to look at him.

"Even if I did need a ride... you were drinking and I would never get in the car with a drunk, deranged man" I said dialing Sawyer again.

"First of all, I wasn't drinking. Second of all, deranged? That's very judgmental, don't you think?" he smirks and I roll my eyes as I hear Sawyer's voicemail again. "Look my keys are upstairs in my bedroom, let's go grab them and I'll take you home"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Listen, youdon't belong here. I know that, and you know that. Do you want me to take youhome? Yes or no? This is the last fuckin time I'll ask" he said startingto get aggravated. I stare at him and shake my head.