19.

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" he says glancing over at me. "You?" he continues and I look away from him. I hear him laugh then shakes his head. "Let's get one thing clear, I don't get jealous." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Why do you put up this act?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I just think you are one big joke"

"Is that right?"

"I saw your acceptance letters on your desk..." I said looking at him and he glances over at me.

"You're looking through my things?"

"No I didn't mean to" I said and he laughs.

"Right..."

"You got accepted to Yale why didn't you take it?" I ask and he turns the music up. I turn off the radio and stare at him. "I'm talking to you"

"And I'm not talking to you, don't touch my shit again" he laughs turning the radio back on and turning the music up even louder. I roll my eyes and cross my arms, there was no more talking the way back to Dylan's. When we pull up to his place, I hurry to get out and start to walks towards my car. "YOU'RE WELCOME!" Dylan yells from behind me and I ignore him. I don't have to thank him. He's the one that offered to take me to school and bring me back. I got into my car, throwing my book-bag on the passenger side and start to drive away from his place.

When I arrive back to my place, I took the elevator up to my apartment and I was welcomed with the smell of pumpkin pie. Ugh! I'll never get tired of it. I put my book-bag down by the door and went to change into something more comfy. I don't even know why Dylan bothers me so much. He's just a street guy who happens to be cute but so stupid.

I don't even know if I'm mad that he didn't invite me to the party or mad that he always gets to me? Why am I always thinking about him? I was at home eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup while I work on my homework when Eric texts me.

E: R u sure u don't want 2 cme?

My eyes kept carrying over to the clock and it got closer to the time of Dylan and Cole's party. I ignore the message and continue my homework. A few more minutes go by and I take off my glasses and look at the time, it was coming up on 10. I look back at my phone to see Eric's message just sitting there. I mean, why not go? I put in a lot of time in homework today so I deserve to have some fun. I decide to text Eric.

J: I'll go

E: (;

I text Eric my address asking him to pick me up. I went to take a quick shower and change into a silk top with my skinny jeans and some boots. I hurry to do my make-up and straightened my hair down. Eric texts me he was here and I smile at myself in the mirror and left my apartment. Eric waits beside a red Lamborghini and opens the door for me.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes" I said getting into the car and he shuts it for me. Eric walks to his side of the car and gets in. This was so much spacious and updated than Dylan's car. Eric puts the car in drive and we're heading to Dylan and Cole's place.

"You look really hot" Eric said looking over at me.

"Oh... thank you. I made the shirt and sewed the stitching on my boots" I said super happy over my work.

"That's cool" Eric said. I look up at him and he was leaning back in his seat staring out at the road. Not the same reaction Dylan gave me. Dylan was more surprised and excited for me about designing stuff. But, who cares about him. "So have you thought about the offer?"

"To pretend to date you?"

"Pretty much, yes" he says and I bite my lip. "Come on Jo, I know you really want that internship"

"Fine"

"Good!" he says and I see him smiling. "It'll be smooth sailing, we need to make it believable and everything will be fine" he adds. I never thought that my first boyfriend in college would be planned. When we arrive to the party, I got out and walk around to Eric's side. He was fixing his shirt and looks up at me. "I promise not to get shit faced drunk" he laughs and starts walking ahead of me. I walk behind him and we take the stairs up. The stench of alcohol and drugs fill the air and the music starts to get louder as we approach the apartment. The door was close and Eric opens it up and the party was in full swing.

Immediately some guys yell for Eric and Eric yells back at them. They start talking to each other and I stay behind Eric waiting for him to introduce me. But it makes sense for him not to because men these days have no chivalry. I scan the room to look for the other two people I knew would be here. Nothing.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said to Eric.

"Okay, I'll come with" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me into the kitchen. He let's go of me and immediately turns his back to me. I see him pouring different drinks in one cup and turns to look at me. "My lady..." he says handing me the cup.

"Mmm... thanks" I said taking the cup. He hurries to throw his back and screams right after. This looks very familiar.

"I'll be right back" he said walking away from me. I watch him walk back to his friends. I look over to see Dylan leaned against the wall talking to some girl and he was smiling at her. Makes sense he would be talking to another girl.

"Hey Jo" someone says and I turn around to see Cole. Cole was wearing a red shirt and his khaki pants and black vans. He was holding a bucket and it was full with money.

"What's this?" I ask and he smiles.

"Admission" he mentions and I look at him confused and he laughs. "Every guy that comes here has to pay us admission. Girls come in free because that's more guys and more guys mean more money. I walk around and collect their money. You didn't really think Dylan and I throw these parties at our place because we like you college students, right?" he laughs and I smile at him. "I mean we like you..."

"We? Don't you mean you?" I said looking over at Dylan who now had his full attention towards Cole and I.

"If Dylan didn't like you... he wouldn't have sat through five episodes of Vampire Diaries" Cole says and I laugh.

"What is you guys' vendetta against college?" I ask and he laughs.

"I don't have one. I'm a graduate actually. Now Dylan... I don't know" he says and I smile at Cole. "I'm going to go collect more money, I'll see you in a bit" he says walking away from me. I wonder what Cole got his degree in.

"I didn't know you were coming" someone said and I look over and Dylan was standing next to me.

Please Vote❤️