28.

"No I haven't!"

"Are you serious?" I say and he stares at me.

"Look... I didn't use you. Yes, we did some things to each other but I didn't think anything of it. I should have told you from the beginning. I don't want to date" he says and he said it. I mean I couldn't be mad. He's being honest with me. Also, I can't hate the guy if he says he doesn't want to date. "I guess I should have been more considerate to you"

"You think?" I said pushing my hair back.

"What are you doing right now?"

"Studying"

"Take a break. Let's go get food"

"Why would I want to go get food with you?"

"Because I'm trying to redeem myself and you should let me. I don't do this a lot but if you are willing, can we be friends?"

"You want to be friends with me?"

"I mean we sort of have to since we're watching Vampire Diaries together, right?" he says and I stare at him. I mean why not? He did come all this way and if he doesn't like me but wants to be my friends I should just accept it.

"Friends?"

"Yes" he smiles. I go over to my bed and look down at one of his jackets. I pick up a grey one with the Nike sign on it.

"No benefits" I said and I didn't hear him say anything. I turn around to look at him and he was staring at me.

"Seriously?" he says and I put the jacket back down. "Okay... fine. No benefits" he reassures me. I smile and pick up the jacket and slip it on. I walk to my closet and put on my black boots and Dylan watches me.

"We're taking the front" I say grabbing my phone.

"Come on Jojo, live a little" he says putting out his hand.

"Dylan, I am not jumping off my balcony"

"It's not hard, I promise, you're up on floor number three and I'll be right next to you" he says. I stare at him and he was serious. What the hell? I walk pass Dylan not grabbing his hand and out to my balcony. I look down and it wasn't that far down but this was ludacris. The door is right there. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. Just follow me" he says and goes to the side of my balcony. Dylan throws himself over holding on to the side. I watch him very carefully climb down off my building. I look over the railing to see he jumps a little and lands on his feet. Dylan looks up and motions me to come on. "Your turn"

"This is so stupid" I say to myself as I throw myself over. I look down at Dylan one more time before I turn around and start to climb down. I took my time making sure I didn't fall to my death.

"Take as long you want, the view is amazing from down here"

"Shut up Dylan" I said and I hear him laugh. I slowly still made my way down when I felt hands come up to my waist.

"I got you" he says. I let go of my building and Dylan helps me down the rest of the way. When I land on the ground, I hurry to turn around and brush his hands from me and start to walk to his car. I open the door for myself and got in. Dylan gets in on the drivers side and puts the keys in the ignition. The car starts and immediately a Maroon Five song starts to play. Dylan puts the car in drive and we were on our way to who knows where.

"How was dinner with Eric and his family?" Dylan ask and I look over at him.

"It was nice" I lie.

"That's all I get?"

"What do you want to know Dylan?"

"Did you guys kiss or something?" he laughs and I look over at him.

"Why?"

"It's just a question"

"Yea we did"

"And?"

"And what?"

"Is he better than me?" he ask and I roll my eyes. "I'll take that as a no"

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Go"

"Why don't guys want to date me?" I ask and Dylan looks over at me.

"What?"

"I know you called me a royal class bitch, but is that why? Do all the guys think I'm just this... bitch?"

"I apologized for calling you that Jo"

"I know but it doesn't mean that it's not true"

"It's not, I was just mad" he says and I laugh and shake my head.

"Yea... right"

"Where is this coming from?"

"It's Eric"

"What? You really catching feelings for him now?"

"I'm just confused that instead of us fake dating or fake asking me out... why he didn't just ask me. Like he could possibly like me"

"Josephina, forget about him. You're way too good for him anyways" Dylan said resting his hand on my thigh.

"Dylan..." I said looking down at his hand. My body starts to get hot and the feeling of his hands over me starts to turn me on.

"Right" he said removing his hand and placing it back on the steering wheel. When we arrive we were at this diner called "Miss O's". Does he go to any normal places? I mean my normal is really expensive and Dylan most likely does not have the money. "Are you going to get out or are you going to continue to overthink something?" he says getting out the car. I roll my eyes and open the door and Dylan meets me on the other side. "Jo..."

"What?"

"I don't want to be just your friend" he says and I look at him confused. "I came by your place last night, and I saw you and Eric kiss"

"You're spying on me?"

"No. I asked you out first to let me pick you up and you blew me off"

"After you said being with me is for your amusement..."

"Okay and thatwas stupid for me to say. But how is it fair that you're not even dating Ericbut he's allowed to touch you and kiss you?" he ask and I stare at him. IsDylan O' Brien... jealous?    

Please Vote❤️