29.

"What..."

"Do you not want me to touch you, really?" he ask and I stare at him. Well damn when you put it like that. I love the feeling Dylan gives me but I feel like I'm more than just one of his little hoes.

"I don't want to fill used"

"Jo come on. I've stuck with you this long, why do you think I'm using you? I honestly like spending time with you"

"Really?"

"Yes... I think it's really sexy that you like to play by the rules" he says putting his hand under my shirt and starts massaging the side of my waist. "I like that when I touch you, you get all hot and bothered by it" he smirks. "Can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Feel you?" he says tugging at my pants. I stare at him as he slips his hand down in my pants and I look around. We're in public. More importantly we're in the parking lot. Name a more public place? I feel Dylan's finger rub against me and I hurry to grab his arm. He laughs and shakes his head. "See what I mean... you get so turned on by me. Why would you want that to go away?" he ask. He's right... I don't want him to go away. I love the feeling Dylan gives me.

"I'm hungry" I said trying to change the subject.

"I am to. I can eat in the car"

"You want to take it to go?" I ask and he laughs.

"No Jo, I want to eat you... in the car. Right now" he said and my stomach becomes empty. What? Eat me? I'm not edible? Or am I? Dammit, I need to talk to Naomi about all of this. I was at lost for words and I think Dylan noticed and he smirks removing his hands from my pants. I look down and move my hair out of my face. "I'll feed you now and I'll eat later, how about that?" he says planting a small kiss on my neck and putting his hand on my waist. I start to walk ahead of him and try to make sure there was space. I was really hot and I needed to cool down. When I got inside the place smells of greasy burgers and French fries.

"Yea can I get a booth for two?" Dylan ask.

"Yea, follow me" the guy at the front said. Dylan grabs my hand and pulls me along till we get to the booth in the back. I slide in on one side and Dylan slides in next to me. "Someone will be out in just a moment" the guy says walking away. Dylan looks down at his watch and pulls out his phone.

"Late for something?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Not really" he says and I bite my lip and pick up the menu and start to browse through it.

"Hi Dylan" someone says and I look up to see our waitress and she was smiling at Dylan. The girls' strawberry hair hung down with a head band pushing it back.

"Umm... hi... Darien?" he questions and she laughs. She's completely oblivious that he actually doesn't know if that's her name or not.

"So when are we hanging again? I can't tell you how much fun I had. It's strange you said you would text me but it's already been like two months?"

"Yea, sorry about that, I've been busy" he adds. I roll my eyes at the conversation. I knew Dylan had other girls but I didn't want to actually know that Dylan had other girls.

"Another girl, huh?" Darien says and awkwardly giggles after. I laugh and look down at my menu. "I'm Darien, and you are?" she said and I look at her.

"Just another girl" I smile and close my menu. "Could you excuse me?" I say standing up. I am not going to be another girl on Dylan's list. That is something I will not do or will not be. I walk outside when I feel someone close behind.