35.

When I was awaken the next morning, Dylan was coming out the bathroom. He looks over at me and I kind of see a smile.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning" I yawn and I look over at the clock and it was coming up on 8am. "Ugh, I'm going to be late for class" I say getting out of bed.

"How about, I pick you up after your last class and we can go out to eat?" he said and I smile at him.

"That sounds great" I say.

"Good, I'll pick you up here around 6pm?"

"Yea"

"Alright, bye Jo" he said grabbing his jacket off my desk and disappearing into the hallway. I hear my front door close and I was amazed he didn't take the balcony. I go to my closet and decide to throw on some sweats and put my hair in a bun and left for class. I sat in lecture and I couldn't pay attention. My dad was cheating on my mom. This whole thing with Eric is so stupid. Dylan won't talk about himself and Cole got that Taylor Swift song stuck in my head. By the time class was over, I walk across campus to the dining hall to eat something before heading to another class.

"Hey Jo!" someone said and I look over to see Jenson?

"Hey Jenson" I smile and he looks me up and down.

"Not the type of outfit I've seen you wear before" he said and I look down at my sweats.

"Yea, I'm not feeling so great today" I said looking at him.

"Sick?" he ask and I look at Jenson. Being Dylan's brother he has to know something about Dylan.

"Something like that, hey... could you come by my place today around 5:30?"

"Everything okay?" he ask.

"Yea, I just want to talk" I smile at him.

"Okay sounds good. You live in Waypointe right?"

"Yes, the building by the pool. Three floors up and room 306" I say.

"Alright yea, I'll be there" he says and I smile at him and walk away. Maybe something might come out of this day. I didn't see Sawyer and Naomi at all and I was okay with that. Sawyer can always sense when something is wrong and I just don't want to tell her about my parents.

After class that day, I went back to my dorm and decided to change into something more presentable. I went with some ripped jeans and a dark black top, which made me think of Dylan. I sat in my dining room doing some homework waiting for one O'Bien brother to come to my place. When 5:30 hit, Jenson was here. I went to go open the door and he smiles at me.

"Come in" I say and he steps into my apartment. "Thank you for coming" I said closing the door.

"Of course, what's up?" Jenson said looking at me and I turn around and walk pass him to my living room.

"I want to talk about Dylan"

"What about him?" Jenson said sitting on the couch.

"Umm... what can you tell me about him?" I ask and Jenson looks at me and laugh.

"Josephina, you don't like him right? There's no way someone like you could like someone like Dylan" he says.

"Someone like me?"

"Jo come on you know what I mean" he says and I look down.

"I don't like him. I just want to get to know him better" I said.

"Don't think I really could help you with that" he says and I look at him confused. "I didn't really grow up with Dylan"

"What do you mean?" I ask.