16.

I set the remote down and replace it with my coffee. I took sips from it and try to focus on the TV. But knowing that Dylan was sitting so close to me I couldn't focus. Our knees were touching each other and I don't think Dylan really noticed but I didn't want to move and I hope he didn't want to either. My thoughts of Dylan took over the first episode of Vampire Diaries. The delivery guy then delivered our food and Dylan gets up to go make him something to eat.

"Jo, are you feeling turkey, ham, or tuna?" Cole asked.

"Umm... turkey is fine" I said standing up and walking over to them. "So many sandwiches"

"Yea we get a deal. We order a dozen, bag of chips and two large drinks" Cole said putting a sandwich marked with a "TU" on a plate and dumped some chips on it and handed it to me.

"Thanks..." I said walking back over to the couch. I stare at the huge sandwich that laid on my plate and the chips scattered around it.

"Let me guess, you rather have shrimp and noodles?" Dylan says as he sits back down next to me. On his plate lays two sandwiches and he had another plate that had chips on it.

"Why do you keep poking fun at me?" I ask and he stares at me.

"Yea Dylan leave her alone" Cole said reclaiming his spot. They both laugh and start to eat. I play the second episode and look back down at my food. Dylan then grabs my plate, gets up and goes to the kitchen. I roll my eyes and look at the screen. When he returns he puts my plate down and he had cut my sandwich in half and to be honest it looked smaller like he removed certain things from it. There were less chips on my plate and I felt better to eat this.

"Thanks" I said not making eye contact. I pick up my sandwich and start to chow down on it and it was so good. What the hell was I thinking? I want the whole sandwich now. The guys actually got into the show and we made it all the way to the fifth episode.

"I really would watch another but I'm beat" Cole said standing up.

"Yea I should get home" I said stretching my arms and I look over at Dylan and he was already looking at me. "It's a good show, right?" I said and he shrugs his shoulder.

"It's alright..." he said and Cole laughs.

"I'm retiring for the night. Jo, get home safe and looking forward to you stopping by again. Like soon because I want to watch the show, even if we watch it without Dylan" he said and I laugh.

"Will do, night Cole" I said and he smiles and walks to the other side of the apartment. I grab my plate and cup and walk it to the kitchen. From the corner of my eye I see Dylan walking over to me.

"You can stay the night, you know" he said and I look at him.

"Seriously?"

"Yea, why not?"

"Well... I have class in the morning"

"Okay? We're down the street from campus?"

"I don't have anything to wear"

"I'll give you something of mine" he says leaning on the counter.

"Your clothes? Are you serious?"

"You're designer, cut up a shirt or tie it, I don't know" he says and I stare at him.

"Where would I sleep?" I ask and he laughs and shakes his head. Kinks walks or should I say limps into the kitchen and starts to eat his food in the corner.

"You can have my room and I'll take the couch" he said and I stare at him.

"Fine" I said grabbing my purse, I move my hair out of my face and start walking towards Dylan's room. I have never stayed the night at a guy's house before so this was all new to me. I mean, I stayed over Cody's house before with Sawyer but I wouldn't count that because Cody is my friend, and Dylan... is Dylan. I put my purse down on the side table next to the bed and Dylan had followed me into the bedroom. I crawl into the bed and his sheets smell just like him. I hear Dylan snicker and I look at him. "What?"

"What do you normally sleep in Jojo?" he ask.

"Depends really, I usually will go for one of my silk gowns" I say and he laughs and disappears in his closet. After a few minutes Dylan returns and throws a Guns'N'Roses t-shirt at me.

"It's not silk but it is long and big" he said. I grab the shirt and look at it. I get up and go to his bathroom closing it shut. I stare at the lock wondering if I should lock it. But my mind start to run free and I start to think what if I got undressed, what if I was naked, what if Dylan comes through the door and has his way with me. I shake the thought from my head and start to get changed.

"Do you have any sophies?" I ask through the door.

"What the hell are sophies?" he ask and I laugh.

"Mini shorts?"

"Why would I have mini shorts?" he said and I laugh because it was actually really stupid of me to ask him that. I stare at myself in my leggings and roll my eyes. Okay, it will have to do tonight. I open the bathroom door and Dylan was sitting on his bed. "I have basketball shorts"

"No, it's fine" I said getting back into the bed and setting my alarm on my phone.

"Are you good?" he ask.

"Yes"

"Alright, see you in the morning" he stands up and starts walking to the door.

"Dylan... you can sleep with me" I hurry to say. What the hell? Why would I want him to sleep with me? What the hell is going on?

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... just stay on your side" I answer. Dylan goes on the opposite side of the bed and pulls off his shirt. His beautiful, bare stomach stares back at me and I look down. Dylan goes and turns the light off then he gets in on the other side of the bed. It was silent and from the corner of my eye all I see is Dylan staring up at the ceiling.

"First co-ed sleepover?" he jokes and I roll my eyes. "Why haven't you ever slept with anyone?"

"I don't know" I say and Dylan turns over on his side and sits up to stare at me.

"Come on... tell me" he says poking me on the side. I look over at him and all I could see was the outline of his features.

"I'm busy"

"You're busy? That's the best you can do"

"I'm not in a rush to sleep with anyone" I said and I hear him laugh. If he's thinking what I'm thinking, we go back to the fun house and how bad I wanted him.

"It's fine, I actually find it more sexy that you're basically untouchable. I'm always up to a challenge" he says and I didn't even have to see his face to know he's smirking.

"Are we going to go to sleep?" I ask.

"Depends..."

"Depends on what?"

"Do you want to go to sleep?"

"I mean that's all we can do" I said looking at him confused.

"I can think ofplenty of things to do with you right now" he says rubbing his hand overmy stomach. I bite my lip and my mind roles back to what Cole was sayingearlier. Dylan just uses girls and I know this. I don't want him, but it's thisfeeling he always gives me and it makes me feel weak.    

Please Vote❤️