49.

"Are you guys involve in something illegal?" Sawyer ask and everyone looks at Cole.

"Dylan's car wasn't cheap to put together. Vince helped with the money. Also... people put a lot of money on Dylan and since he didn't race today, they lost a lot of money" Coles says.

"So it's all my fault?" I ask.

"Josephina... it's not your fault. Dylan knew what he was doing" Cole says and I stare at Dylan outside. I can tell he and Vince were arguing and I bite my lip. Our food came and I didn't want to sit down. I want to make sure that Dylan was okay. After about ten minutes pass, Dylan walks back into the diner.

"Jo... come here" he said and I walk up to him. He grabs my hand and pulls me outside. I look around and I didn't see Vince. "I have to go"

"Why? What did they say?" I ask.

"No, everything is fine Jo"

"How do you expect me to believe that when that guy had a gun?"

"Vince is just a friend"

"A friend? Are you serious? Last time I checked, friends don't threaten each other"

"Jo... stop. It's not that big of a deal. I have to run out and get some things done. I'll come by tonight, that okay?" he ask and I stare at him and he laughs. "I promise... I'm fine"

"Okay" I say and Dylan leans in and slowly kisses me. I smile as our lips come apart and I stare at him. "Don't take too long" I said and he smiles. He opens the door for me to go back in the diner.

"YO COLE, VIOLA! LET'S RIDE!" Dylan yells. Cole takes one more bite of his food and stands up and we pass each other. Viola exchanges a few words to Naomi and they kiss and she gets up and leave. I go and sit down and watch them all leave.

"What was all that about?" Sawyer said.

"I don't know" I said beginning to eat my food.

"Jo... I don't know what they are involved in but please be careful" Sawyer said.

"I know Sawyer" I said and she stares at me. I look over at Naomi and she was eating her food. "So Naomi... you and Viola?" I said and she rolls her eyes and laugh. After we were done eating, I drive back to my apartment. Today was tiring. Having my trial, saving Dylan from a dangerous race and getting back together with Dylan. I think we're back together. I'm not sure. I want to know what he was doing right now? I wonder if he's okay. I would text him but I still don't have his number. I grab my phone and text Cole.

J: Hey... are you guys okay?

C: We're all good. And Dylan said chill

I smile at that text message and roll my eyes. I want to do something fun tonight. I missed Dylan and wanted to show him I did. I went to the kitchen and started to make dinner. Although, I had just ate I know by the time Dylan gets here I'll be hungry again and so will he.

I then went into my design room and look through all the cute bras I had sewed. I put on a blue one with lace on it and grabbed my satin blue panties and slip them on. I went to grab a sheer cover up and I stare at myself in the mirror and almost felt stupid. Ugh! Dylan will probably think this is so dumb or he might like it. I fluff up my hair a little and walk to the kitchen to set the table. I really hope he likes pasta. After the food was done, I set it all on the table and look over at the time. It was rolling around 7pm.

I went to go sit in the living room and caught up on Scandal. I then realize I had watched three episodes. I turn off the TV and went to my bedroom and made sure the balcony doors were unlocked. I went to sit down on my bed when my phone beeps and I look down to see it was Cole