10.

"In public?"

"Yes" he smirks. I slide back in the booth and look at him. "I'm waiting" he says and I look around. No one was looking at us and I reach for my clasp. Why am I doing this? I unhook it and hurry to look around to make sure no one was looking. I look at Dylan and I would think he would be staring at my chest but he was making eye contact with me. I unhook my left arm, then unhook my right arm and pulled the bra off from under my shirt. He smiles and places his hand out.

"Why do I have to give it to you?"

"Because you do" he said and I stare at him. "Just do it Jojo" he adds and I take a deep breath and look around to make sure no one was looking at us. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Care what others think"

"I don't"

"It sure as hell looks like it" he says and I roll my eyes and gave him my bra across the table and he smiles and looks down at the purple bra. He puts it in his pocket as the waiter comes up to us putting the drinks down. "Can you give us a few more minutes" Dylan says and the guy smiles and walks around.

"Why'd you do that, I'm so hungry" I said.

"DYLAN HEY MAN!" someone yells. I turn my head and a group of guys come to our table. Oh no. I hurry to cross my arms over my chest.

"Hey man" Dylan said exchanging a handshake with one of them.

"And who's this pretty lady?" the guy ask.

"Dylan... are you on a date?" another guy ask and they start laughing.

"No. I'm not" Dylan said looking at me. Such a romantic way to address me.

"What's your name?" the guy says.

"Josephina" I answer and the guys ooeed.

"Mmm... that's really pretty" the guy says and I tuck my hair behind my ear. I look at Dylan and he's leaning back in his seat looking at me rubbing his thumb across his lips.

"So Dylan, this race, how you feeling? How's the car looking?" the guy ask.

"I'm feeling good and the car, she's a beauty" Dylan says and the guys laugh.

"What race?" I ask and they all turn their attention to me.

"The race of the century sweetie, winner takes $1,000,000" the guy said.

"Like street racing?" I ask.

"No foot racing? What the hell do you think?" Dylan says and the guys laugh.

"Dylan, that's illegal and very dangerous" I said and the guys continue to laugh. What the hell is so funny? "Where is it at?"

"Don't know till the night of show out. Where all the racers show off their cars. Then they send out the location for the real race" a guy answers.

"Who's they?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" a guy says and I look at Dylan. He was still staring at me. I shake my head and look out the window.

"Dylan, we wish you luck and we know you'll kill it out there" the guy said and they exchange another handshake.

"I appreciate it man" Dylan said

"Does Josephina know she's not wearing a bra?" one of the guys say to Dylan and he laughs. Dylan smiles and looks down. Great... I gave everyone a peep show. Dylan's friends all walk away to another table.