11.

Once in my car, I drive back to my apartment extremely disappointed on how I spent my day. When I get inside my apartment, I put my bag on the counter and walk to the bedroom. I went to the mirror to see I still had no bra on. Damn! He still has it. Ugh! I went to take a shower and made food after while sitting at the dining room table. I'm still trying to come up with a logical reason why I spent the day with Dylan O'Brien? How did he persuade me to skip class, make-out in a fun house and give him my bra? That wasn't me. My phone starts to ring and I look to see it was Sawyer. I guess I should answer, I've been avoiding her for too long.

"What?" I answer.

"What? Jo, I've literally been calling you non-stop!"

"I've been busy" I said and she takes a deep breath.

"Okay I get it. I'm sorry that I didn't answer your phone call when you called me last night, it won't happen again"

"Sounds good" I said.

"Naomi told me what happened..."

"Yup"

"Come on Jo, we know she's reckless, and she apologized"

"Sawyer, when Naomi makes out with Cody please lets have this conversation again about how she's sorry" I said.

"Eric was a piece of crap, you deserve better"

"I don't want to talk about them"

"Fine. Let's talk about where you were this morning? Or how about where were you at lunch or why you were missing from both of your classes this evening?" she ask. I was literally with Dylan all those times.

"Like I said I was busy"

"So when do we lie to each other?" she said and I was confused.

"I'm not lying"

"Did you go home with that Dylan guy?" she ask.

"What?"

"Naomi told me you left with that Dylan guy and he was the last person you were with and you weren't answering your phone and I didn't see you at school. Jo, I almost called the police" she said I couldn't help to laugh. Sawyer was more of a risk taker than me but she was that one friend in the group who cared too much.

"I'm fine' I said.

"So you were with him?"

"Yes"

"Umm... should I be worried?"

"No. It was stupid"

"Anything happen?" she ask and I literally replay everything from kissing him at the party, us almost having sex in the fun house then giving him my bra at that diner. "Jo?"

"No, nothing happened. And I'm tired, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Am I still picking you up tomorrow to head to the country club?"

"Yes, that's fine"

"Okay... well I hope you're not mad at me and I'll see you tomorrow"

"I'm not, bye Sawyer" I said and we get off the phone. I decided to write out a strong worded email to my professor for my law class to apologize for missing it. I sent the email to her and decided to call it a night. I actually could not fall asleep because I caught myself thinking about Dylan. Like why?

The following morning when I woke up, I decided to go for a run around the neighborhood. I got to the same intersection where I found Kinks crying out for help. Although, I do not have the time to take care of a dog I'm somehow jealous that Dylan has him. Or maybe I'm jealous Kinks has Dylan. I shake the thought of Dylan from my head once again. I need to stop thinking about him. I told him to never talk to me again and he didn't seem bothered. Why would he be?

When I got back to my place, I decided to take a shower and eat some breakfast. Sawyer is always on time and I knew she would be here exactly at noon. I went to get dress and went with olive green pants, sperry's and a cream blouse. I curl my hair and did my make-up and grab my purse as Sawyer texts me. Sawyer, Naomi and I usually try to go to the country club every Saturday to meet with our small group to talk about the show Scandal. I'm really hoping Naomi is not there but who knows.

"Hey" Sawyer says as I open the door.

"Hey" I said getting in and putting on my seat belt.

"Cute outfit!" she smiles and I smile back at her. I hear her let out a sigh and we were on our way to the Country Club. "How was dinner with your mom?"

"It was short"

"What do you mean?"

"It was just a short dinner, we were busy" I lie.

"That's unlike you guys but okay" she says. It was silent for the rest of the ride and I don't want Sawyer to think I'm mad at her because I'm not. I'm just disappointed in myself. When we arrive to the Country Club we saw a couple of our group members and all walk in with each other. Immediately I make eye contact with Naomi who is sitting by herself on the couch. She awkwardly smiles when she sees Sawyer and I.

"This bitch..." I whisper under my breath but Sawyer hears me.

"Where do you want to sit?" she ask me completely ignoring my comment.

"Here" I said pointing at a couple of chairs next to us.

"Josephina" someone says and I turn around to see Eric in his work uniform looking at me. Oh boy. "Could we talk?"

"Umm... I'm busy" I said.

"Please, it'll only be for a second" he says holding out his hand. I stare at him and laugh.

"Alright, make it quick" I say walking from him to a quieter area. I turn around to look at Eric and he rubs his hands together. "What?"

"I want to apologize about the party" he says.

"Eric... it's not a big deal"

"No, it is. Umm... first of all I was a huge drunk there and I'm sorry I wasn't the best host after being the one who invited you. The whole Naomi thing... I was drunk but I didn't think it would truly make you angry"

"I'm not angry"

"Jo, come on. You're telling me that you actually like me and not trying to use me to get to my dad?" he said and I stare at him. He looks down and plays with his hands. "It's cool, I get it..." he starts to say before we're interrupted.

"YO JOSEPHINA!"someone yells and I turn around to see the guys from yesterday I met at thediner. They were coming in from the front door and were laughing. One of theguys waves at me and behind them Dylan follows. He laughs at them then looksover at me.